PREVIEW : EVO'd Up WAYALIFE Jeep JT Gladiator - SEMA 2022

Dale72

Hooked
I think a few of you might be interested in seeing these pics as well. This first one is of a factory Jeep Gladiator rear drive shaft at a full droop. As you'll notice, the pinion drops substantially due to the factory control arm geometry.
20221027231532-acdf9586.jpg

On a u-joint style drive shaft, this would cause quite a bit of bind and when running a tall lift, it can be difficult to address driveline vibrations.

That said, this is what we now see with our new EVO trailing arms. Perfect alignment of drive shaft and pinion and from full bump to full droop.
20221027231539-ad794610.jpg

Best part of all this is... you do NOT have to install trailing arms to make this possible. EVO will be making this triangulated 4-link setup available for their existing coilover kit and even standard coils and shocks setup. The only thing you will need to do is have one of their fuel tanks installed.
Well just more money that I will be putting into my JT in the future. LOL 😆 🤣

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I saw the bigger gas tank, but didn't say anything. I don't know that I like it's location and how low it hangs.
It’s probably the perfect location. Will help keep that light ass rear end level when full of fuel.
Actually, I think it only looks low because of the high-n-tight bumper and trimmed bed sides. And yes, I’m thinking the weight back there will be a help.

Brute

Hooked
Actually, I think it only looks low because of the high-n-tight bumper and trimmed bed sides. And yes, I’m thinking the weight back there will be a help.
Having the fuel below the bed is great for cog…it really helps offset weight on top of a rack…

Your truck is looking great…I’d ditch the bed storage, mount the tire angled in the bed…remove the tailgate…

Top Bottom