Post your lift!

jgarz05

Post your lift looking for 4-6inch
Specs on the lift and tires and your opinions on the lift thanks!
Deciding what lift thinking rk 5.5 also the Clayton 4.5
Mid arm lift then upgrading to long arm in another year or so

I have aev 2.5 with 3.5 front coils and 35km2. 37s soon I like the taller look though! Higher belly clearance for the trails!

Last edited:
That's WAY to much lift. You could easily clear 37 with most 3-3.5 lifts. Cut those fenders and your good.

I have aev 2.5 with 3.5 front coils and 35km2. 37s soon I like the taller look though! Higher belly clearance for the trails!

So instead of you going through the forum and doing the research like everyone else, you decided to ask everyone else to repost all of their thoughts for you. Interesting :lazyaz:

Not many spots around here on the east coast you will need more than 35"s for. Sliders and skids would serve you better than 37"s as would lockers and gears. If you want 37" tires also swap front axles its only a matter of time until the D30 is destroyed. 6" lift is really for running 40"+ you can trim the fenders and run 35"s on 1.5" lift.

Last edited:

1) The "mid" arms are a gimmic. And extra inch will only cause your coils to bow and track bar to rub. You gain nothing and pay more than an adjustable control arm.

2) For road handling purposes, I'd wait until you can afford the whole long arm lift so your steering geomety isn't fucked while you wait to put on the long arms.

3) Understand you like the sky high look but you are going to raise your COG and increase chance of a flop while on the trail.

4) If you don't have new drive shafts you need to put those on the long list of parts.

Hope this helps.

I enjoy that one, but had to cut down on the amount of weight until after shoulder surgery recovery. :crazyeyes:

Ya same here. I've had two shoulder and about to have a C5/C6 fusion. No more weights in my future only stretching. But I don't want to derail the thread about lifts lol. I just saw the title and had to :bleh:

Ya same here. I've had two shoulder and about to have a C5/C6 fusion. No more weights in my future only stretching. But I don't want to derail the thread about lifts lol. I just saw the title and had to :bleh:

Ouch, yeah man you gotta take it easy. It's ok to derail the thread, we're on page 2 :cheesy:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1432336661.094009.jpg
They left jeep (my jeep) is a 4" rough country life. The right jeep is a 4" aev lift. Mine gave me about 5" over all. I'm running 35 12.50s on it right now. There is room for 37s.

So instead of you going through the forum and doing the research like everyone else, you decided to ask everyone else to repost all of their thoughts for you. Interesting :lazyaz:

Well every search you with get bb lifts, 3.5 (usually rock krawler), or a post for taller lifts and everyone just saying that's too high.
I'm aware lcog is ideal but I be live coming from a tj going to a 4 door you need to go a tad higher due to the break over angle. Also right now I'm not choosing my fenders. Right now beefing up stock axles and gears replacing my life to go taller then once the jeep is payed off in a couple years I'm going prorock 44 front and a pro rock 60 rear. This summer I'll be replacing both drive shafts and doing synergy high steer the lift isn't going in till probably December.
As for what it takes to run that size lift I'm aware but right now I would just like pictures of 4-6 inches of lift and your thoughts on it.
Thank you everyone

So Steph was almost right? :idontknow::cheesy:

Top Bottom