POLL : What Size Tire are You Running on Your Jeep?

What size tire are you running on your Jeep?

• 30" or Less

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • 31"

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • 32" (255)

Votes: 13 2.7%
  • 33" (265-285)

Votes: 82 16.9%
  • 35" (305-315)

Votes: 163 33.5%
  • 37"

Votes: 171 35.2%
  • 38"

Votes: 7 1.4%
  • 39"

Votes: 4 0.8%
  • 40" or Bigger

Votes: 40 8.2%

• Total voters

mijku

I just wanted to take a moment and THANK ALL OF YOU for helping us out with this poll. I think it was very informative and it helped give us a much clearer idea of the members here on WAYALIFE! As promised, we will be giving away a brand new EVO digital air down gauge and to a WINNER selected at random. And, that person is...

mijku

CONGRATULATIONS mijku!!
Thanks Wayalife and Evo! This is awesome and cannot wait to get offroad to air down now

Jas001

35s on my JLU and I air down to 20. No beadlocks. Loved your Arb compressor install video. It helped me get mine in. Thanks for the great content.

Qualith

Running Stock 32's on the 21 Gladiator Willy's but haven't taken it Off road yet, just got it 6 weeks ago. After reading a number of different articles online I have picked up a deflater and an inflator for later this summer.

mijku

The EVO deflator arrived today! I would like to give Wayalife a huge thank you for the opportunity to win this and thanks to the forum members for the congratulations.

WINspeed

40/13.5 Patagonia's on Mopar 17x8.5" beadlocks(Soon to be for sale due to axle swap, I need some 8 lugs)

24-26 Highway
9-9.5 Rocks
8 Sand/snow

big_jon

Cindy and I are trying to get a better understanding of what size tire most of the members here on WAYALIFE are running. If you could please let us know by voting on our poll, we'd be most grateful. Of course, if you could also take a moment to let us know what you normally air them down to for the trail (if at all), you may just WIN a brand new EVO Tire Pressure Quick Air Down tool with digital gauge and carrying case!*

Thank you for your help :)

20210412190451-d771f3fc.jpg

* A winner will be selected at random and announced on this thread.

Of course, you can always just buy one of these new EVO Tire Pressure Quick Air Down tools directly from Off Road Evolution. Simply click on the following link:

• Fast and accurate tire air deflation tool with instant pressure readings in .1 PSI increments.
• Digital display readings in 4 units: PSI, KPA, Bar, or Kg/cm^2 per your preference
• Easy to read digital illuminated display and rear body LED light allow for use at night, in dark places and gives a large clear display during the day.
• Digital gauge turns on and off with the press of a button and auto off in 2.5 minutes to conserve battery life.
• Instant pressure checks during deflation are easily made by the simple sliding up and down of the gauges outer valve collar.
• Extended stem for ease of use on all wheels including deep wheels and bead locks.
• Main valve, stem and hose are made from durable corrosion resistant brass and stainless steel materials.
• Hand held digital gauge unit is strategically isolated with a elastic rubber outer barrier for protection.
• Tool comes in a highly protective ready to go storage case for ease of storage and product protection.

UPDATE: WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAY is mijku
I am currently running a 33", mostly because thats what came on it when I bought it. I'm waiting for my driveshafts the come in and when they do I will be switching to 37". On the 33 I dont really drop much lower then 18psi. Can't believe how much of a difference that makes off road!

Top Bottom