POLL : How Much are You Planning to Spend on Your Jeep This Year?

How much are you planning to spend on your Jeep this year?

• None - My Jeep is perfect as is

Votes: 5 1.2%
  • $0-$200

Votes: 12 2.8%
  • $200-$500

Votes: 12 2.8%
  • $500-$1000

Votes: 46 10.6%
  • $1000-$5000

Votes: 228 52.8%
  • $5000-$10000

Votes: 75 17.4%
  • $10000-$20000

Votes: 26 6.0%
  • $20000-Up

Votes: 28 6.5%

• Total voters

treys1

I was on the cusp of going the $40k more route with long arms, coilovers, axles & 40s+ (which meant new wheels as well) but instead I bought a dedicated crawler. That said, I still plan on spending 10-20k on that now that I have it....

TGPJKUR

I think for now I have most big ticket items taken care of. Would like to get a sport cage, upgrade the steering to hydro and I really need new rear axles since I bent the RR flange on Drummond Island when I was there. Oh ya, new pinion seal since mine is weeping just a lil bit. Bent the rear drive shaft at Drummond as well and ended up driving back to PA with that vibration, not great for that seal...

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Pretty sure this is all waiting for me at the house.
EVO Spec Bolt-on Coil Overs / Black
EVO Spec Front Air Bumps / Black
EVO High Clearance Long Arm Upgrade (ordered)
RotoPax 4.5 gal fuel w/Evo mounting hardware
Air Up/Down system
Mopar Half Door Uppers
Mopar Half Doors (Still Waiting )
LUX Rock Lights
Rough Stuff Aluminum Draglink
Mopar Windshield Washer Nozzle ;)

Real soon I believe
Dynatrac PR44 Trail Leader package or
UD 44 with like components as the DT Trail Leader
J.E Reel rear 1350 DS
EVO Spec Rear Air Bumps
AEV rear diff skid

Last edited:

FFPulley77

Hooked
I’ll be in the $1,000 a $5,000 category. This year mine has gotten a JKS lift w/ fox shocks. The wife has also given the go-ahead on getting 35’s, so I’ve ordered those and am waiting on them to get here. When I first bought the Jeep it went about 5 months with nothing spent on it except a new soft tip because the one that came on it leaked (used 2013 JK). Next year will be wheels and other miscellaneous items. (Maybe this year if I don’t piss her off) 😂😂

Rst8rox

Fresh 42” Iroks, freshen up all the powder coat, upgrading my ORIs to the Integral Reservoirs & new set of driveshafts so I have a set of spares F&R.

Unkle_Willy

Wow - I've been wrestling with this question, having already done nearly everything I thought was needed turn a factory new JLUR into a very street-able, non-radical appearing daily driver that could handle any reasonably sane trails.
Now that's what I've got - and it's proven even more capable than I could've dreamed. It's easily handled everything I've thrown at it, including a bunch of the harder iconic trails. Stuff I would have thought was insane until I started challenging it, and myself. So now I am torn between taking this jeep to the next level, with 40's on bead-locks, and on and on and on.... Or, just building a dedicated trailer jeep / rock-crawler. Crap, what have i gotten into this time?

bigcale

Caught the Bug
Wheels because I am tired of spacers and stockers. Some kind of a brake upgrade kit. New shocks all around because I broke one in Moab and have a mismatched set now. Probably more because it is a Jeep.

Speedy_RCW

Hooked
Hoping to go long arms this year. Right now trying to figure out the first signs of death wobble. Replaced almost everything and it’s still there. Unit bearings are next on the list. Unlikely but at least I can rule it out. No mentionable play in them.

BeerGuzzler

This is a big BIG year for my TJ, I already put on the new wench ready front bumper, just received the tubed rock sliders and both front and rear fender kits. Next up is adding an ARB air compressor and upgrading both front and rear to Dana 44s and air lockers. (Haven’t decided if I’m going to go with 4.10s or higher on the gearing.) Then to finish it off, time to get some NITO tires.

CDMills81

Looking to add a light bar and fenders, and probably replace the ball joints and bearings. I also need to finish installing my dual battery kit, compressor, and snorkel... I'm loving my 37s, though =-)

Recon-Dom

I spent the least: a charge wire going from the battery to the grill so that I don't have to pop the hood to charge / maintain the battery.

Top Bottom