Petition for Video of ED doing a burnout in the JK6

I think we all need to come together on a very important topic.

ED (Brute) needs motivation to offer up a burnout video in at least one of his rigs.

Please add your name to the list and I’ll present it to him at the New Years run.

Make burnouts great again

Brute

Hooked
I’ve already started this thread...unfortunately both my jeeps are in two separate shops in two different states; I should be flying down to Las Vegas just before Christmas to pick up my JK6...burnout to commence shortly thereafter

I’ve already started this thread...unfortunately both my jeeps are in two separate shops in two different states; I should be flying down to Las Vegas just before Christmas to pick up my JK6...burnout to commence shortly thereafter

Don’t be like that guy that breaks it in the parking lot 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

WJCO

Meme King

Orange and blue wrap or it doesn't count.

Brute

Hooked
Orange and blue wrap or it doesn't count.

I have a friend that owns a hotel and dive business in Yap that went to the U of Texas (he pitched on their bb team)...just before kickoff of the UT-Oklahoma Red River Shootout I would email him this...

"Howzit Manta Dude. Go Sooners, AMF, Ed" He would always reply the same..."Hey Dickhead. Go Fuck Yourself. AMF, Bill"

We have been doing this for thirty years...

So...

Hey Dickhead. Go Fuck Yourself.

Go Raiders.

WJCO

Meme King
I have a friend that owns a hotel and dive business in Yap that went to the U of Texas (he pitched on their bb team)...just before kickoff of the UT-Oklahoma Red River Shootout I would email him this...

"Howzit Manta Dude. Go Sooners, AMF, Ed" He would always reply the same..."Hey Dickhead. Go Fuck Yourself. AMF, Bill"

We have been doing this for thirty years...

So...

Hey Dickhead. Go Fuck Yourself.

Go Raiders.

Lol. AMF. Go Broncos.

Exodus 4x4

If Ed doesn’t come up with the goods soon, I’ve got a Demon JT build in January and the owner has already signed off on burnouts for social media purposes. It think this qualifies.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom