Pet Peeves - What Pisses You Off?

jesse3638

Hooked
They put the spare on and said there is a guy that does that and I think he said would do it tomorrow. I won’t be a dick about it but if it looks good I’ll accept it. I feel bad because they do repairs for free then have to repair/ replace a wheel, but I own a business and know that you win some you lose some. When Discount replaced my first wheel I had them throw a $1200 set of Michelin’s on at the same time so hopefully the profit covered the wheel.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yeah I'd probably do the same. As long as a business takes responsibility I'm usually satisfied.

Got an amber alert on my phone this morning for a possible abduction in my area. Now another one saying they've potentially identified the step-father as the suspect. According to this article, this Fucker has many known felony sexual assaults against children since 2006 and has never been arrested! Really pisses me off!

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...son-of-interest-in-12-year-olds-disappearance

I really hope he hid those charges from his wife (girl's mom) because if she knew and allowed him into her home she is just as guilty. The guy needs to be shot on site.

I swear I could drive down the road for 20 miles and not pass one car and the very spot I have to pass a car there is a damn jogger in my lane

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Or when coming up on that slow moving vehicle, in the only place to pass there is an oncoming car.

JKbrick

Yeah I'd probably do the same. As long as a business takes responsibility I'm usually satisfied.

I really hope he hid those charges from his wife (girl's mom) because if she knew and allowed him into her home she is just as guilty. The guy needs to be shot on site.

Or when coming up on that slow moving vehicle, in the only place to pass there is an oncoming car.

First pic is a factory wheel
IMG_2625.JPG
Second is the one they refinished
IMG_2626.JPG

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
Got an amber alert on my phone this morning for a possible abduction in my area. Now another one saying they've potentially identified the step-father as the suspect. According to this article, this Fucker has many known felony sexual assaults against children since 2006 and has never been arrested! Really pisses me off!

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...son-of-interest-in-12-year-olds-disappearance

I’d say he’s lucky to be alive

Jsouder53

Hooked
Hearing the constant buzz and scream of crotch rockets... Somehow the main roads near my house turn into a raceway for them late at night. It especially pisses me off when they get all offended when I merge into “their lane” not seeing them flying up behind me doing 100+ mph from a mile back.

Hearing the constant buzz and scream of crotch rockets... Somehow the main roads near my house turn into a raceway for them late at night. It especially pisses me off when they get all offended when I merge into “their lane” not seeing them flying up behind me doing 100+ mph from a mile back.

Yup. Organ donors are super annoying. I love how it is NEVER their fault. Always blame blame blame. They ride like complete douche bags 99% of the time yet right this moment they want you to believe it was someone else’s fault why they crashed.

Ddays

Hooked
Yup. Organ donors are super annoying. I love how it is NEVER their fault. Always blame blame blame. They ride like complete douche bags 99% of the time yet right this moment they want you to believe it was someone else’s fault why they crashed.

LOL, is it odd that I find these retards entertaining? Kinda like watching Winston Cup/Sprint Cup (or whoever sponsors this series now) races at Talledega waiting for the big crash to happen....

Jsouder53

Hooked

Exactly! I don’t feel bad when I see an accident with a motorcycle involved... I always think it was most likely their fault/stupidity

Top Bottom