Personalized License Plates - What's Yours Say?

YKPizzaGuy

I love those bear plates! Very cool personalized plate.

LOL I know right..ppl up here are trying to figure out what it stands for...if you are from Yellowknife you know YK is for that and if you a Jeeper then you know that the JK is for the jeep ;)

So basically its a Yellowknife Jeep.....can only have 6 letters up here so its kind of hard to think up stuff...I was going to go with MNYPIT ;)

Last edited:

Tumbleweed

IMG_78091.jpg

Mudbob

I like mud :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1373507333107.jpg
    1373507333107.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 713

GCM 2

LOL I know right..ppl up here are trying to figure out what it stands for...if you are from Yellowknife you know YK is for that and if you a Jeeper then you know that the JK is for the jeep ;)

So basically its a Yellowknife Jeep.....can only have 6 letters up here so its kind of hard to think up stuff...I was going to go with MNYPIT ;)

Mike from Yellowknife (paticipated in last years JKX) showed us his new bear plate at the end of the week long run before he installed it on the JK, he was saying people love to steal them. I can see why, they are pretty cool

YKPizzaGuy

Mike from Yellowknife (paticipated in last years JKX) showed us his new bear plate at the end of the week long run before he installed it on the JK, he was saying people love to steal them. I can see why, they are pretty cool

Yes it is a problem when we drive down south ;) been lucky so far haven't lost one :)

Top Bottom