Palo duro jeep challenge (sept 27-29)

Rooster jk

Hey guys there is a awesome event coming up in texas. it is on a private ranch in palo duro canyon and this is the 16th yr this event has been put on. it is difficult to most difficult trails with offroad experience mandatory. chuckwagon meals will be served at night. there is three rigs meeting up in amarillo fri morning if anyone wants to meet us and have some fun. a local jeep club is hosting this event and here is link to sign up www.jeepexclusive.net better hurry sept 15th is deadline.

JAGS

Hooked
Hey guys there is a awesome event coming up in texas. it is on a private ranch in palo duro canyon and this is the 16th yr this event has been put on. it is difficult to most difficult trails with offroad experience mandatory. chuckwagon meals will be served at night. there is three rigs meeting up in amarillo fri morning if anyone wants to meet us and have some fun. a local jeep club is hosting this event and here is link to sign up www.jeepexclusive.net better hurry sept 15th is deadline.

Overlander JK and I will be there. We got a friend in Texas. :cheesy::cheesy:

Sorry, carry over from another thread. Sounds like a good event. You'll need to post up pics. :yup:

Hendu3270

Thanks Rooster! Been through that area as a kid a couple of times (never off roading though), and it sure is a nice area. Trails don't look tooo difficult. Might be a good one for me to try to make sometime.

Thanks again.

Rooster jk

The trails are actually pretty difficult. My buddy took his stock Rubicon on first day and he trashed it....and I pulled him off rocks probably 10 to 15 times. He needs new front bumper and three fenders and scratched the shit out of all his wheels. He didn't bring it back the second day. It is a very good event. We also took the easiest trails because he was stock.

Top Bottom