Pair of SD One ton axles D60 and Sterling

thardy

Banned
Really? You sure have posted a LOT of For Sale and Want ads the last couple days. This isn't Craigslist man.

geberhard

Douchebag
classified forum? I posted my Jeep for sale (thread was locked....) and replied to someone that is looking for flares I was going to give mine away for free... Are you the classified forum police :clap2:?

thardy

Banned
classified forum? I posted my Jeep for sale (thread was locked....) and replied to someone that is looking for flares I was going to give mine away for free... Are you the classified forum police :clap2:?

Your first thread was to sell your Jeep. I realize that it's been 4 months or so since you signed up and agreed to the rules of this forum, but if all you're here to do is buy and sell stuff, this isn't Craigslist, then I don't see you lasting very long here. I understand that it might not be your intention, but it's damn sure how it presents itself to me, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

geberhard

Douchebag
Thardy, no worries and appreciate the note, I have been checking the site for a while before I signed up in June a lot of good info.

I am listing the axle in case anyone is looking for a set for their JK, they seem like good candidates and companies like Artec etc sell all teh goodies to make them work, sensors, truss etc.

Any questions on the axles let me know:beer:

thardy

Banned
Thardy, no worries and appreciate the note, I have been checking the site for a while before I signed up in June a lot of good info.

I am listing the axle in case anyone is looking for a set for their JK, they seem like good candidates and companies like Artec etc sell all teh goodies to make them work, sensors, truss etc.

Any questions on the axles let me know:beer:

I understand that you've been "reading" here for awhile, but that doesn't mean that anyone here knows who you are. If it were me, there's NO way I would buy axles from someone without knowing them or having some references. The majority of the members here feel the same way, which is why you have received grief over your first few posts, and also why you will have a hard time selling here. As stated before, this isn't Craigslist.

geberhard

Douchebag
Thardy, I hear you, and agree. I introduced myself on the Wave area, not sure why, but the thread was locked. I have been around Jeeps forever, I am a mod on another site, have helped a bunch of people on projects, trail maintenance and education, etc.

I am on the mindset that we all enjoy our sport and want to help each other (on the trail, on a garage, fighting for litigation to help keep our trails open, or behind a keyboard), no matter what Jeep or ride and no matter what forum we are in. Divided or bickering at each other we fail. We are very active and work hard to keep our trails open so everyone can enjoy.

I am new to JK's so appreciate the help and patience and ideas in the right direction; I mainly want to be able to bring my girls wheeling (they already love Jeeps), but definitely need a JK as teh TJ sucks on space :) I just sold my JK, and am planning to buy a JK from someone on the forum, so hopefully will keep the Jeep in the Wayalife family :)

Thanks,

Gui

Last edited:

thardy

Banned
Thardy, I hear you, and agree. I introduced myself on the Wave area, not sure why, but the thread was locked. I have been around Jeeps forever, I am a mod on another site, have helped a bunch of people on projects, trail maintenance and education, etc.

I am on the mindset that we all enjoy our sport and want to help each other (on the trail, on a garage, fighting for litigation to help keep our trails open, or behind a keyboard), no matter what Jeep or ride and no matter what forum we are in. Divided or bickering at each other we fail. We are very active and work hard to keep our trails open so everyone can enjoy.

I am new to JK's so appreciate the help and patience and ideas in the right direction; I mainly want to be able to bring my girls wheeling (they already love Jeeps), but definitely need a JK as teh TJ sucks on space :) I just sold my JK, and am planning to buy a JK from someone on the forum, so hopefully will keep the Jeep in the Wayalife family :)

Thanks,

Gui

So, being a moderator of another forum that has multiple threads bashing this forum, its members, and its owner, I find all of this to be rather suspect. :idontknow:

JK LYF

Take Thardys advice. He is trying to make things a little easier for you here. I'm not too sure about other forums, but on Wayalife, we generally get engaged, meet people, go on runs, help wrench, and FILL OUT OUR PROFILE, before we start selling things. Makes for a better jeepin' community in my opinion.

WJCO

Meme King
It gets really funny if you go back to the beginning of this thread and read the revised post and then the post underneath it. It really fits.

Top Bottom