Painless Trail Rocker $50 REBATE!

o7fxQqI.png

We are giving a $50 Rebate on all of our current Trail Rocker Systems through June 30th! For more info on the Trail Rocker systems: http://www.painlessperformance.com/webcatalog/trko

These systems are:
57000 - Trail Rocker System Jeep Wrangler JK 2011-15 (Auto Only) Black Dash Panel
57001 - Trail Rocker System Jeep Wrangler JK 2011-15 (Auto Only) Tan Dash Panel
57002 - Trail Rocker System Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-10 (Auto Only) Black Dash Panel
57005 - Trail Rocker Relay Center Jeep Wrangler JK 2007-15

We also are giving $150 on certain direct fit harnesses, including our CJ Jeep harness!

More info can be found here: http://www.painlessperformance.com/mayjunepromo

For those with a manual transmission, the 57005 is a great option that allows you to custom mount your switches! I promise we have more options on the way, as with any new product there have been a few delays, but we are working hard to bring you guys the A-Pillar and Overhead switch mounts!

Awesome! Thanks for this opportunity. Does this 50$ rebate apply to the 57005, manual transmission unit?
Also is there an ETA on the A-Pillar and overhead switches?

May have to pull the trigger on this.

Awesome! Thanks for the rebate! Might need to look into just the relay panel to replace my mess of a diy relay system I have

20160307_152445.jpg

Too late for me as I purchased one back in the Fall but a great deal for anyone on the fence about it. I can't speak highly enough about the ease of install. Loving it so far!

Awesome! Thanks for this opportunity. Does this 50$ rebate apply to the 57005, manual transmission unit?
Also is there an ETA on the A-Pillar and overhead switches?

May have to pull the trigger on this.

Warebaer,

It does apply to the 57005!

For others looking for a manual transmission option, until the release of the Overhead and the A-Pillar, the 57005 is going to be the best bet. If you don't want to add your own switches, the A-Pillar and Overhead mounts are at top priority and will be releasing soon, but they will not be a part of the rebate at this time.

Awesome! I love my Painless Trail Rocker. By far the easiest electrical install I've done on a vehicle.

Top Bottom