Overland & Underpaid a WJ story...

WJCO

Meme King
Have you ever had any odd clunking in the rear end? I installed the rear upper control arm with a new ball joint and bushings. I'm still getting a little bit of clunky in the rear. I have the Zone shocks all around and I've read some head issues with the shock bushings I've checked it seems pretty tight.
Pull the zone shocks, drive it carefully and see if noise is gone. If it's not, put shocks back on, then remove Sway bar. Drive again carefully. At least you can eliminate those two items or not. My zone shock bushings went to shit in a very short time. Good thing they don't manufacturer condoms.

Last edited:

catahoula

Caught the Bug
Pull the zone shocks, drive it carefully and see if noise is gone. If it's not, put shocks back on, then remove Sway bar. Drive again carefully. At least you can eliminate those two items or not. My zone shock bushings went to shit in a very short time. Good thing they don't manufacturer condoms.
I did that to the sway bar and noise still there. Torqued shocks bolts too. I will remove the shocks next and try that. Thanks Dawg!

catahoula

Caught the Bug
AZ did you reach the joints in the RC lift. I've read several guys have don't the with different joints. One in particular had jumped his and inspected the lift afterwards and it was very impressive. The joint are massive . I'll never jump And really liked his set up and yours as well.

Top Bottom