Ouray, CO July 5th- 17th

70gsrick

Is anyone from the Ouray area or will be in the Ouray area interested getting their tires dirty between July 6th and the 16th?

70gsrick

Would you mind if I tag along with you? We will be there late on the 5th but I'm wide open the 6th 7th and 8th. I may try to change some things and get in there earlier.

RCC

Would you mind if I tag along with you? We will be there late on the 5th but I'm wide open the 6th 7th and 8th. I may try to change some things and get in there earlier.

No problem at all. We have never been there so we are new also. Plan to do Imogene, Ohir, Poughkeepsie, Engineer, and hopefully Blackbear(if its open) plus a few others.

onlyone

We would be up for it I think. We are just 30 minutes south of Durango. We have been running the alpine loop for years. If my wife is ok during that time, we would love to tag along.

70gsrick

that’s great I’m going to see if I can book something a few days earlier so we can be there when you all are ready. We’ve been there but haven’t run those trails but they are all on the list.

Reactions: RCC

RCC

That would be great. I would be up to wheel from the 6th to the 10th for sure. I'll PM with my number

We got to Ouray yesterday. Ran a few trails today. We will be at the Black Bear trail head tomorrow morning at 8:30.

70gsrick

Awesome. We
We got to Ouray yesterday. Ran a few trails today. We will be at the Black Bear trail head tomorrow morning at 8:30.
Sound like fun we get in tomorrow late. I should be ready to go on the 6th for whatever trails you guys are wanting to do

70gsrick

Great pics. Thanks for letting me crash the trails with you and your family. You are all super welcoming. I enjoyed every minute. Well except for coming yankee boy basin. It was attack of the side by sides, took forever.

70gsrick

I’ll be here for another week but only have Sunday free. Working Monday thru Friday. Let me know if you make it up here

Top Bottom