Orion

rubiDave

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

TrailHunter

Hooked
Some great looking trails with cool history.
Awesome! Love it out there. Glad you had a good time!
Only being my second time there.. its crazy how stunning the scenery is when you explore into the canyons... And the History.. so we go up to Mansons Hideout and there were 3 Manson worshipers camped at the main structure. They looked shady as hell with their crap all over the place... ruined it for anyone visiting the site... to avoid witnessing any pagan rituals, we didn’t stick around to long.. lol.. Come to find out, it was Mansons Bday. 😳

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Only being my second time there.. its crazy how stunning the scenery is when you explore into the canyons... And the History.. so we go up to Mansons Hideout and there were 3 Manson worshipers camped at the main structure. They looked shady as hell with their crap all over the place... ruined it for anyone visiting the site... to avoid witnessing any pagan rituals, we didn’t stick around to long.. lol.. Come to find out, it was Mansons Bday. 😳
Damn that sucks on the Manson's hideout... one reason why I like to bring a gun when exploring out in the desert. Never know who you will find out there.

CalSgt

Hooked
My first time at KOH... I’d say it’s an insanely cool Shit Show. So much dust it felt like dusk all f’n day. I’ve never seen so many rigs and campsites in one area. Here are a few pics I got:

View attachment 371666 View attachment 371667 View attachment 371668 View attachment 371669 View attachment 371670 View attachment 371671 View attachment 371672
My first year we camped in the lake bed and the dust was unbearable, since then we’ve figured out to camp just above hammer town. Except for the worst days we were above the dust up there.

be safe out there!

TrailHunter

Hooked
My first year we camped in the lake bed and the dust was unbearable, since then we’ve figured out to camp just above hammer town. Except for the worst days we were above the dust up there.

be safe out there!
Right!! Just went for the day.. not sure I could handle more than that.. my Sinuses are f’d.

black pearl

Hooked
My first time at KOH... I’d say it’s an insanely cool Shit Show. So much dust it felt like dusk all f’n day. I’ve never seen so many rigs and campsites in one area. Here are a few pics I got:

View attachment 371666 View attachment 371667 View attachment 371668 View attachment 371669 View attachment 371670 View attachment 371671 View attachment 371672
Awesome!!
I’ll be down there Friday/Saturday. Most likely camping nearby but out of hammer town.

Top Bottom