Orion

rubiDave

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member

TrailHunter

Hooked
Some great looking trails with cool history.
Awesome! Love it out there. Glad you had a good time!
Only being my second time there.. its crazy how stunning the scenery is when you explore into the canyons... And the History.. so we go up to Mansons Hideout and there were 3 Manson worshipers camped at the main structure. They looked shady as hell with their crap all over the place... ruined it for anyone visiting the site... to avoid witnessing any pagan rituals, we didn’t stick around to long.. lol.. Come to find out, it was Mansons Bday. 😳

JTRay

Hooked
Only being my second time there.. its crazy how stunning the scenery is when you explore into the canyons... And the History.. so we go up to Mansons Hideout and there were 3 Manson worshipers camped at the main structure. They looked shady as hell with their crap all over the place... ruined it for anyone visiting the site... to avoid witnessing any pagan rituals, we didn’t stick around to long.. lol.. Come to find out, it was Mansons Bday. 😳
Damn that sucks on the Manson's hideout... one reason why I like to bring a gun when exploring out in the desert. Never know who you will find out there.

Top Bottom