Oregon Suds and Grub @ The Beer Garden: Dec 6th

Christarp

Hey man I've actually seen you driving around town a few times. You've got a great looking rig! As for finals... I'm sure a few hour break from studying wouldn't hurt ;)

Oh wow, really? Hah, I don't think I've ever had someone say they've seen me driving around before. Unfortunately after moving here to corvallis I barely get to drive it! Everything is within a 10 minute walk, minus groceries! Every time I walk past it I feel bad :sigh:

Unfortunately I haven't even been able to take it out wheeling really lately either. I decided to take summer classes last summer so I could speed up the process, and I keep telling myself that after I put in the hard work here I can finally take a moment to relax.. After I have the money of course :cheesy:

Tree Frog

Hope they have my favorite Deschutes Black Butte Porter.
If not there are several other ones I could choke down.
Southern Oregons Pin up Porter is another great one.

Day off today, oil change time.
Then going to start priming the pump. HA.

See you guys tomorrow.

Last edited:

jep77

Hey guys, hate to back out this late but unfortunately I have no choice. I just found out from my wrestling coach that we are having a team meeting at 5, and it's not one I can really miss:thumbdown:. Hopefully next time I can make it out to meet all of you guys! Hope y'all have fun! :beer:

Skid_Kid

Hey guys, hate to back out this late but unfortunately I have no choice. I just found out from my wrestling coach that we are having a team meeting at 5, and it's not one I can really miss:thumbdown:. Hopefully next time I can make it out to meet all of you guys! Hope y'all have fun! :beer:

No worries! See you next time.

Tree Frog

Hey Skid Kid
Thanks for setting this up. We had a blast.
It was great to meet you.

Man did it rain on the way home. Really think it did wash some of that mud off the underside.

Top Bottom