Opinions

2doorjk

I would like to get rid of my drop pittman arm. Thinking about ORE's drag link flip. does anyone have this on their rig? How well/poorly is it built? How would you rate it?
I was also thinking about ORE's Rear Roll Center Correction bracket. Eddie said he prefers frame mount track bar relocators, this one is on the axle. has anyone used this product? any input would be appreciated.

thanks

Atch

I would like to get rid of my drop pittman arm. Thinking about ORE's drag link flip. does anyone have this on their rig? How well/poorly is it built? How would you rate it?
I was also thinking about ORE's Rear Roll Center Correction bracket. Eddie said he prefers frame mount track bar relocators, this one is on the axle. has anyone used this product? any input would be appreciated.

thanks

You WANT axle mounted brackets & that is what Eddie recommends.

JK1

I have both and couldnt be happier... Although i did break my front trackbar bracket but they are now making a heavier one so you should have no issues....:beer:

How much lift are you running?? your pic doesnt look like much and i believe you want 3+inches before you would want to put on a draglink flip. FYI

2doorjk

I have both and couldnt be happier... Although i did break my front trackbar bracket but they are now making a heavier one so you should have no issues....:beer:

How much lift are you running?? your pic doesnt look like much and i believe you want 3+inches before you would want to put on a draglink flip. FYI

i don't have any lift yet. i've got a 4 inch lift but haven't installed it. i trimmed my pinch seam and put my 35's on because after 65000 miles the stock tires weren't working for the winter driving here in minnesota. will be installing the lift in the next month or so.

2doorjk

JK1,
thanks that's what i wanted. someone who is actually using the systems.

2doorjk

You WANT axle mounted brackets & that is what Eddie recommends.

Actually from what i read eddie said axle mount in the front and frame mount in the rear because the stock bracket is to weak for the added stress of an bracket extension.

Aeraun

I've had the drag link flip with my 3" Enforcer for a couple of months and its handles very well. The drag link is well made and solid. I did have a problem due to having an insert that was too small for the hole in the knuckle which gave crazy play in the drag link and sketchy steering, but once I put a bigger insert in it drives perfectly. I haven't had any experience with alternatives to this but overall I'd say I'm happy with the results

The Force will be with you.... always

Atch

Actually from what i read eddie said axle mount in the front and frame mount in the rear because the stock bracket is to weak for the added stress of an bracket extension.

Here's rubicat with EVO's rear axle track bar bracket. The same one supplied with evo's bolt on coilover kit. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1389742500.992087.jpg

2doorjk

Here's rubicat with EVO's rear axle track bar bracket. The same one supplied with evo's bolt on coilover kit. View attachment 64613

Awesome. i thought it was a better idea than the frame mount but i was reading the Sticky JK faq and here is what he said.

Q: Do I need an adjustable rear track bar?
A: Not necessarily, especially if you just have a 2.5" lift. A track bar relocation bracket will do a pretty good job of re-center your rear axle although, I would highly recommend that you install one that drops from the frame mount and NOT one that attaches to the axle mount. An axle mount bracket that isn't reinforced will fatigue the factory mount and cause it to fail.

JK1

Awesome. i thought it was a better idea than the frame mount but i was reading the Sticky JK faq and here is what he said.

Q: Do I need an adjustable rear track bar?
A: Not necessarily, especially if you just have a 2.5" lift. A track bar relocation bracket will do a pretty good job of re-center your rear axle although, I would highly recommend that you install one that drops from the frame mount and NOT one that attaches to the axle mount. An axle mount bracket that isn't reinforced will fatigue the factory mount and cause it to fail.

that guy is crazy;)..lol... the Axle one is the best one hands down also no need for rear adjustable track bar or the front if you do the flip.. that will save ya a little cashola... where in MN are you located we do meet and greets in rochester at snopro's garage take a look at the midwest ramble on and on thread in Jeep life Thread

Last edited:

2doorjk

that guy is crazy;)..lol... the Axle one is the best one hands down also no need for rear adjustable track bar or the front if you do the flip.. that will save ya a little cashola... where in MN are you located we do meet and greets in rochester at snopro's garage take a look at the midwest ramble on and on thread in Jeep life Thread

up a little north of alexandria. bit of a drive down to rochester (bout 5 hours). Thanks for the info. i was hoping i wouldn't need adj. tracbars too.

Top Bottom