OnePlus One Invites!!!

This can fall into soliciting which is a violation of forum rules.

[h=2]Is soliciting allowed?[/h] No. Soliciting is not allowed unless you are a paying advertiser of WAYALIFE.com.

R/
Will

This can fall into soliciting which is a violation of forum rules.

[h=2]Is soliciting allowed?[/h] No. Soliciting is not allowed unless you are a paying advertiser of WAYALIFE.com.

R/
Will

Hey Canvas,
I'm not soliciting anything since I don't actually want any money or asking for your help to my own benefit, this is just a sincere offer to anyone interested. Maybe I put this in the wrong place (For Sale and it should have been on The PUB?), again this are for free for any wayalifer.

I just had a really hard time trying to get an invite to buy the phone.. I literally waited for about three months and just wanted to make any interested wayalifer happy and avoid them the hassle to be waiting or asking on the forums for one invite to buy the phone.

If anyone feels this is incorrect just let me know and will delete all the info in this thread. :beer:

Never heard of this until today and seemed like a marketing ploy.

No worries, I totally understand since I did not really explained anything at all in the first post.
I just thought, the people that have heard of this would jump on the invites... I know I would have if anyone offered me one a couple months back.

Pm sent! I have been looking for a while now!
1 gone, 3 available

Sorry, I gotta ask.. What is so special about this phone that it takes an invite to get one?

Well, it's basically an Android phone with high end specs for $350 (64GB model) factory unlocked to work worldwide with any carrier.
Being a small company they have a small manufacturing capacity and use the invite system to control the demand.

You receive an invite (either in a raffle, from a friend or asking for one in the forums or social networks), buy the phone, and receive three invites to give out to friends/family.

I don't even have to have read the original post to know this is a SHAM! :grayno:

Guys, please understand my intentions weren't bad or to break any rules.
I really don't want any troubles and if someone thinks my intentions were other than the ones I originally posted, rest assured they were not.

I really have no intentions to make this any bigger than it already is. It looked plain and simple in my mind and sounded like a great idea (share something with the forum).
If Adam decided my post may be breaking any of the forum rules I accept it as it is and and agree whit his decision.

I'm not sure if anyone was offended and felt like I was soliciting something, I offer them and apology for maybe making this look something that is not.

good thing the original post is a bunch of dots ............... :D
Ok, this actuallly made me laugh loud in the office :cheesy:

In response to your PM, no hard feelings and I don't think anyone is mad. In my opinion it is soliciting and not wanted or allowed here. Thanks for understanding.

In response to your PM, no hard feelings and I don't think anyone is mad. In my opinion it is soliciting and not wanted or allowed here. Thanks for understanding.

Yup, I completely understand and would be pissed too if someone tried to take advantage of Eddie's forum for their own benefit.
No hard feeling whatsoever with anyone here. :thumbup:

That is how this kind of stuff should be handled. Kudos to the OP for not getting all butt hurt and self banning himself.

Top Bottom