ONE LAST ROAR - The End of the 392

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
Sad and stupid! I did hear theyā€™re going to continue with crate engines for those wanting a Hemi in the future.

jasont0311

Caught the Bug
What you heard is correct. And, what's really silly is that the all new electric Charger is being made in a very specific way so that people can still swap out the electric crap and put one in LOL

Thatā€™s because ANYONE who would buy an electric Charger would have immediate buyers remorse! I donā€™t care how responsive it is, you canā€™t beat the sound of a V8

kevman65

Hooked
Hope you like electric because that's what you're gonna get whether you want it or not.
Stellantis is sinking $3Billion + in 2 new battery plants in Kokomo, Indiana partnered with Samsung.

I was there for a short time. When 1000 +/- Koreans came in and started some real sketchy shit safety wise I left.

AZVAJKU

Hooked
For those of you wanting a 392 Jeep JL Wrangler Rubicon, there's still a bit time to get one - but just...

View attachment 403872

Really is a sad to see this amazing Jeep leave us and for good šŸ˜ž

Itā€™s truly sad how much is being driven by the Feds. Most individuals do not understand the level of control you are under and most of it is idiotic.

I wonder how long Mopar will continue to sell Hemi crate engines? You know laws will come down stopping that eventually. šŸ¤¬

Very sad, but none of us really thought theyā€™d make it for long given the current circumstances surrounding the automotive industry.

When crate motors go, thatā€™s when the industry will INDEFINITELY go to shit. (Even though it already has)

NPC 6060āø42

• 2024 JeepĀ® Wrangler 392 - the quickest and most powerful Wrangler yet ā€“ goes out on top with limited-production 392 Final Edition
  • 392 Final Edition adds more capability with standard 8,000-pound-capacity Warn winch, half-inch suspension lift that delivers 11.6 inches ground clearance and 34.5 inches of water fording, heavy-duty rock sliders, 83-piece tool kit and triple hoop grille guard
  • For a unique appearance, 392 Final Edition features exclusive hood and fender vent decals, Black Nappa leather-trimmed seats with Mayan Gold and Tupelo accents and specially monogrammed shifter medallion and swing gate plaque
  • Unveiled in November 2020, Wrangler Rubicon 392 delivers the best of both worlds:
    • Class-exclusive 6.4-liter HEMIĀ® V-8 delivering 470 horsepower and 470 pound-feet of torque for 0-60 mph in 4.5 seconds and the quarter mile in 13.0 seconds
    • Trail Rated capability in any condition with Selec-Trac two-speed transfer case and intuitive full-time four-wheel drive, heavy-duty wide track Dana 44 axles with Tru-Lok electronic locking differentials and electronic front sway-bar disconnect
  • Upgraded frame rails, factory 2-inch lift, unique suspension geometry, heavy-duty brakes and high-performance shocks enable improved off-road performance, handling and durability
  • For 2024, the Xtreme 35 Tire Package is standard on all Wrangler Rubicon 392 models, featuring beadlock-capable wheels and 35-inch BFGoodrich all-terrain tires
  • 6.4-liter V-8ā€™s abundant torque and engine braking, combined with a 48:1 crawl ratio and unique torque converter locking strategy, enable Wrangler Rubicon 392 to confidently crawl up and down steep grades at engine idle speeds
  • Aggressive, functional exterior appointments include active dual-mode exhaust sound and unique quad tailpipes
  • Tri-level Hydro-Guide air intake system can channel up to 15 gallons of water a minute away from engine
  • Production of 2024 Jeep Wrangler 392 Final Edition is limited to 3,700 units globally
  • Available to order now at a U.S. manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) of $99,995 (excluding destination of $1,895)
Think any dealers will sell at MSRP?

Hell, buy one for MSRP. Keep it low mileage and sell it in two years for more than you bought it for
Lol I actually do get a killer discount (invoice price) on it but still I canā€™t afford it. Iā€™m trying to buy a house and already have a Jeep I should get my priorities straight šŸ¤£

Top Bottom