Old School Cool

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Back when everyone was going kungfu crazy and shit like this was being sold to kids 👍🏻
View attachment 393363
We made Ninja Stars and Nunchucks in shop class, those were great times!

Cracked my nose really good when I hit my nunchucks on a Bo-staff (my moms broom) when my buddy and I were playing ’Enter The Dragon’.

Back then you hid your injuries from your parents because you did not want them to confiscate your cool toys. 😂🤣

1690732075623.jpeg

jesse3638

Hooked
We made Ninja Stars and Nunchucks in shop class, those were great times!

Cracked my nose really good when I hit my nunchucks on a Bo-staff (my moms broom) when my buddy and I were playing ’Enter The Dragon’.

Back then you hid your injuries from your parents because you did not want them to confiscate your cool toys. 😂🤣

View attachment 393368
My mom's favorite saying when we got hurt was: "No blood, no bones, you're fine"...haha

AZVAJKU

Hooked
He was the OG.
I watched a documentary on him a while back and his story was amazing. It explained how he got the gig to jump the fountains at Caesar‘s Palace- he called Caesar’s multiple times pretending to be a reporter or a fan asking for info about the Evel Knievel jump over the fountain. Eventually Caesar’s Palace called Evel and booked him to do it.

He was truly an original and us kids all wanted to be like him. His swagger stick was actually a flask with Wild Turkey in it, I’m still looking for one of those! 😂🤣

Ddays

Hooked
He was the OG.
I watched a documentary on him a while back and his story was amazing. It explained how he got the gig to jump the fountains at Caesar‘s Palace- he called Caesar’s multiple times pretending to be a reporter or a fan asking for info about the Evel Knievel jump over the fountain. Eventually Caesar’s Palace called Evel and booked him to do it.

He was truly an original and us kids all wanted to be like him. His swagger stick was actually a flask with Wild Turkey in it, I’m still looking for one of those! 😂🤣

Lol

262701950_7365570700135492_7146422934902719229_n.jpg

Top Bottom