Oil catch cans

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
LOL - are people really actually still buying these things?

It is snake oil. The only people who use them are morons who spend way too much time being "influenced" by social media whores and the only people who need them are social media whores who take shitty lines on tough obstacles and spend way too much time sitting vertically hoping to get a lot of pics.

Colorado4x4

What if it was an oil catch mason jar instead of a can? That would make me feel better. Someone already has a design
35561665-2FAA-44C8-9FC0-A6559624FF27.jpeg

Reactions: jal

Irish JK

Caught the Bug

It is snake oil. The only people who use them are morons who spend way too much time being "influenced" by social media whores and the only people who need them are social media whores who take shitty lines on tough obstacles and spend way too much time sitting vertically hoping to get a lot of pics.
Really?

LMAO! How do you really feel? 🤣

JimLee

Hooked
LOL - not saying there isn't a place for catch cans but the ONLY reason why anyone is talking about them on a JL or JT with a factory engine is because of social media whores and the people who are influenced by them. PERIOD (y)
Oh, I agree. I was just watching where this conversation is headed with a reference to "HAZMAT" thrown out there. Never seen that angle of approach taken before in reference to catch cans.

Bear_JT

Hooked
I’m with Eddie. Catch cans are totally unnecessary for our Jeeps and are a waste of money. Take the honest advice and put your cash towards a better mod that’s actually useful. The only time catch cans had any attention from Jeepers seems to have happened after social media influencers needed content.

Irish JK

Caught the Bug
Oh, I agree. I was just watching where this conversation is headed with a reference to "HAZMAT" thrown out there. Never seen that angle of approach taken before in reference to catch cans.
Different kind of “hazmat” reference.

I’m down with the clarification of factory 4 or 6 cylinder JL/JTs. Was questioning the comment as a blanket statement.

although, I think I’ve seen some JKs that with a catch can might have saved my windshield some grief.

Top Bottom