Off road evolution

thebeezknez

Caught the Bug
I was wondering if anyone can give some feedback either positive or negative in regard to Off Road Evolutions fab work.

Was looking to get the Evo dtd/evolever installed and wanted to hear any input you guys may have.

If you’re within a reasonable drive then ORE All the way. If you’re closer to Texas or the Midwest then Bubba and his team at Exodus is the go-to. IMO nobody does it better than those two shops.

I’m in Vegas, Evolution is pretty close

Ah yeah. Just saw that in your profile. Definitely worth the drive. The dudes at Dixie 4 wheel drive in St.George are also top notch in the event you didn’t want to make the drive to LA. But, given the choice. ORE for sure.

Thought for sure they just moved to Carson CA and shortly after added the AZ shop. Mel even mentioned having the two shops in a recent FB post. Guess I read wrong. If that’s the case, even better for the OP Ft.Mohave AZ is closer than LA to where he’s at.

Dale72

Hooked
Thought for sure they just moved to Carson CA and shortly after added the AZ shop. Mel even mentioned having the two shops in a recent FB post. Guess I read wrong. If that’s the case, even better for the OP Ft.Mohave AZ is closer than LA to where he’s at.
Yeah I think that they are going to do some builds at evo

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Fort Mojave is where Off Road Evolution is now. It's only about an hour and a half from Vegas. They still do work in Carson, CA but mainly for high end custom builds.

Top Bottom