Nubs mcgee's build

Army_Vet

Banned
Nubs build hijack. I have a Creek but its only a few hundred yards long. Lane and I tried a s&d before but no one jumped on
Thats when we started the Rausch creek deal.
Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app
Larry was wanting to rally the troops for another go..... He was talking about organising a suds n grub....

Well lets friggin do it. The whole TRI-state area.... Well Larry the balls in your court

Tackerdown

Banned
Man now your going to be putting rocks under my tires while everyone is cruising threw the trails . lol we will have to do cv again and take you down 18 to pizza rock. Your going to have a blast from what you were used to.

Sent from my SPH-L720

dis_dis

Banned
Hey nubs,

Nice thread and nice build :thumb:

Reading through the thread made me realize I still have my OEM rubicon rails sitting in my storage along with all the steering/lift OEM components along with track bar, tie rods and drag link and stuff.
If you need rails or anything else pm me.
I also will most likely be replacing my Rock Krawler sway bar quick disconnects with JKS ones, so if you need a set of quick disconnects, might be able to help you out.
I won a set of JKS discos at Jeep Jamboree, just need to call and get them and see if I like em :)

Tackerdown

Banned
Hey nubs,

Reading through the thread made me realize I still have my OEM rubicon rails sitting in my storage along with all the steering/lift OEM components along with track bar, tie rods and drag link and stuff.
I also will most likely be replacing my Rock Krawler sway bar quick disconnects with JKS ones, so if you need a set of quick disconnects, might be able to help you out.
I won a set of JKS discos at Jeep Jamboree, just need to call and get them and see if I like em :)
Like button:thumbup:

Sent from my SPH-L720

Hey nubs,

Cool, PM sent. You get your driveshafts in yet?

discos

brown santa never showed with my jks discos, so I had to rig something together for this weekends trip.
IMG_20130820_100238[1].jpg IMG_20130820_100249[1].jpg IMG_20130820_100407[1].jpg
Rubicon Express extend links for a TJ, bolts, nuts, washers, clevis pins, and oil-lite bushings from the hardware store.
IMG_20130820_134352[1].jpg
finished project

Top Bottom