Nubs mcgee's build

Army_Vet

Banned
got my lift today

Brown santa dropped it off this afternoon. I hope i get my new shocks before thursday so i can install it... Im dragging my feet on the wheels and tires for some reason... Laziness i suppose

Army_Vet

Banned
I just see that R-clip wearing out from rocking back and forth... Or the hole in the axle elongating. If it is tight I see it lasting for years...

Trembley

Those look good Nubs...and I'm bummed for you that the JKS's didn't show up. Where did you order from? I ordered mine from Amazon on Monday morning and they showed up today....even with super saver bullshit free shipping....less than 24hrs to my door.

Those look good Nubs...and I'm bummed for you that the JKS's didn't show up. Where did you order from? I ordered mine from Amazon on Monday morning and they showed up today....even with super saver bullshit free shipping....less than 24hrs to my door.

I'm supposed to be getting from a friend on facebook, the paypal went through but I don't think he shipped em when he said he did. they are shipped though:naw:

I'm going to see how long the ones I put together last before I use the jks ones:rock:

KPM171

I'm supposed to be getting from a friend on facebook, the paypal went through but I don't think he shipped em when he said he did. they are shipped though:naw:

I'm going to see how long the ones I put together last before I use the jks ones:rock:

The ones you fab'd up look pretty great imho. :thumb:

Top Bottom