Nothing but Malls and Parking Lots.....

NAUJK

Just at home depot today! Next to a weeee little stock sport

Attachments

• 1394330661691.jpg
    1394330661691.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 325

loscann48

Ohhh....I got lots of lame pictures....I've been Mr. Mom since August. School drop offs and Pick ups, play dates at the playground, doctors appointments.... Yep, my Jeep has been living the low life! 1394337170410.jpg
Yep, I am the lame stocker on the right. With my Goodyear SR-A and amazing 3.21 gearing!

Sometimes my Jeep get a little action and needs to tap its inner 4x4, like in this pictures... 1394337397642.jpg
If it wasn't for the jeeps mall prowess, I wouldn't have been able to find parking at the mall the day before Christmas.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Last edited:

Armydog

Kev, I would like to refute this photo's lameness. You've got the top off with a 10 ft. pile of snow in the background! :rock:

Not that lame, at least the top is kinda down.... Better than I have gotten done here in the icebox NE.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app.......

loscann48

Yes the top is down....but that only give a better view of the 2 car seats!

loscann48

Here....doesn't get much more lame!

Attachments

• 1394388008719.jpg
    1394388008719.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 235

Devallee

Yeah... I'm THAT guy

Sent from my SGH-M919 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1394392089817.jpg
    1394392089817.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 343

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Every time I drive by these parking spaces 95% of the time they are vacant........so I broke the moral code and pissed some tree huggers off and parked....I wasn't alone.....the guy next to me backed in.......there's 6 spots for low emission vehicles that never get filled ever.......I was waiting for some long haired dude in mandals, hemp shorts, and an Al Gore t-shirt to come running over to berate me.......

~Woodrow~
image.jpg

loscann48

Not that lame, at least the top is kinda down.... Better than I have gotten done here in the icebox NE.

Armydog, I know the icebox you're in....that picture was at the Westbrook Mall a few Miles down the road from UCONN....I too live it the same hell hole of a state you do! That pic was from December....it was before the arctic blast we have had this year.....it was December and 55!

Armydog

Armydog, I know the icebox you're in....that picture was at the Westbrook Mall a few Miles down the road from UCONN....I too live it the same hell hole of a state you do! That pic was from December....it was before the arctic blast we have had this year.....it was December and 55!

Cool. I also most pulled the hardtop off today. Ran out of time, but soon! Can't wait. CT sucks

Ldogg

Cool. I also most pulled the hardtop off today. Ran out of time, but soon! Can't wait. CT sucks

Hit 70 today on Colorado so I pulled mine. It's gonna be cold May snow Tuesday but that's what the Trektop NX is for.
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394427308.155699.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1394427316.424135.jpg

loscann48

Hack12

Alright....if my stock rig parked half on a snow mound at a Mall was pushing the limits of lack of lameness for this thread this post clearly defines what is not a lame and boring parking lot shot!

I agree with Kevin. I have a hard time categorizing this as lame. Especially the last shot with the two pretty girls in 4x4 t-shirts! ;)

Top Bottom