Northern Friends

Mikes Offroad

I will start off by saying I work at a remote Diamond Mine in the Northwest Territories. The other day I get up to go to work and I find these friends outside my dorm. I had to wait till later in the afternoon to get pictures once the sun came up. Hope you enjoy them as much as I did. I was able to get about 50' from them.
SL Caribou 003.jpg SL Caribou 009.jpg SL Caribou 002.jpg SL Caribou 007.jpg SL Caribou 005.jpg

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
That's cool! I didn't know there were jeeps in the North pole until recently but I guess there is two now. Did you see the reindeer's sleigh?

attachment.php

Mikes Offroad

Yes it is COOL to live here, see what I did there. Yes my Jeep is up here in Yellowknife with me, it was a long drive to the JKX last summer. The mine I work at is about 220km North East from Yellowknife. It is the De Beers Snap Lake Mine.

Gibbo

Awesome photos, you must have an interesting job. I think I saw Yellowknife on the T.V. show Ice Road Truckers.:yup:

munstie

A couple of friends and myself have been talking about doing a run up to Yellowknife to see the lights.

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

YKPizzaGuy

Yes it is COOL to live here, see what I did there. Yes my Jeep is up here in Yellowknife with me, it was a long drive to the JKX last summer. The mine I work at is about 220km North East from Yellowknife. It is the De Beers Snap Lake Mine.

Lmao COOL is a understatement ;) What most of you would call cool we call Summer ;)

Top Bottom