Northern Colorado Wave

RubiconNate

I scored a 2008 JK Rubicon last year. I've been exploring what Colorado has to offer since I've only lived here for 2 years now. I am new to the jeep world by the way. I am mostly here for knowledge and meeting people.

Last week the jeep was lifted with a AEV 3.5" dual sport Rs system. Tires are getting installed today. 35x12.50x17. I should have a picture or two by the end of the weekend.

Cheers! :beer:

I scored a 2008 JK Rubicon last year. I've been exploring what Colorado has to offer since I've only lived here for 2 years now. I am new to the jeep world by the way. I am mostly here for knowledge and meeting people.

Last week the jeep was lifted with a AEV 3.5" dual sport Rs system. Tires are getting installed today. 35x12.50x17. I should have a picture or two by the end of the weekend.

Cheers! :beer:

I agree with Dixon gotta hit up some trails soon......welcome to a new WAYALIFE :rock:

I am down for trails any weekend I am home. I travel a lot for work, programming PLC, and VFD for machines used in the sugar industry. I'll send you guys some pm with my number.

Last edited:
With all the Colorado WAYALIFE'ers on here, if you are in the Denver area come down to the Sport and RV show at the western stock show facility and take a look at the 2002 Grand Cherokee that is being raffled off. Drawing is not until December when we do our annual Christmas Caravan for Kids/ Toys for Tots show. The money goes to a good cause and the tickets are only $3 a piece or a book of 10 for $25.

Last edited:
I am in Greeley for my job. I went to The University of Cincinnati a few years back.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom