North GA '14 billet jku build

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
View attachment 200269
View attachment 200270
View attachment 200271

Making more progress
She's turning out great.
Still have a few small things to do such as mount the JCR inner fenders and still messing with the front axle since we ran into an issue. Hopefully we can get it figured out and back on the road soon
Can't wait

What was the issue you ran into? Did it get resolved? Those JCR inner fenders look pretty cool. They really do make some good looking stuff. I still really like the look of their Mauler Deluxe bumper and was just checking out their half doors yesterday.

projectMMTB

What was the issue you ran into? Did it get resolved? Those JCR inner fenders look pretty cool. They really do make some good looking stuff. I still really like the look of their Mauler Deluxe bumper and was just checking out their half doors yesterday.

We had a problem with the inner guide tube seals in the front because of the shafts.
We ended up ordering different seals and a speed ring that took about 2 days to get here.
So yes it is now resolved, wasn't really too big of a deal but getting the parts in was what set us back.
I really like JCRs products, I was considering getting the mauler deluxe until I found a similar one that I think I like better

projectMMTB

That thing going to be ready for Windrock in 2 weeks? :rock:

Should be!
Hoping to finish it up tomorrow ( for now atleast )
After that I just have to break in the air lockers, gears, and then change the fluid and I should be good to go!
Got her sitting on her own earlier today. First time off the lift in 4 weeks and doing the final adjustments tomorrow
4 weeks felt like forever. I don't see how grubbicon doesn't go insane not being able to use his lol
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461898923.421637.jpg

thardy

Banned
Should be!
Hoping to finish it up tomorrow ( for now atleast )
After that I just have to break in the air lockers, gears, and then change the fluid and I should be good to go!
Got her sitting on her own earlier today. First time off the lift in 4 weeks and doing the final adjustments tomorrow
4 weeks felt like forever. I don't see how grubbicon doesn't go insane not being able to use his lol
View attachment 200776

It's easy for Grubb, he has 2 Jeeps! If he didn't have the other one, the JK would have been done a while ago.

projectMMTB

Finished her up today
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461986604.213072.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461986657.224464.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461986677.046724.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461986699.491510.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461986718.550711.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1461986751.087428.jpg

I see a Motobilt front bumper and evo tire carrier in the near future🤔
Need to get rid of the Chinese parts (front and rear bumper)
Still turned out better than I imagined.
Can't wait to test her out at Windrock in May!

Top Bottom