Nor cal (fresno)used 35x12.50x17 tires

Conman

Are you ready to feel like a man? Are you TIRED of people laughing at the size of your tires? Do you feel inadequate when you pull along side a jeep that is bigger than you are? Want to increase your size in a way that's affordable? Want longer lasting performance?

If you answered yes to any or all of the questions then I have a solution for you.

Try some used Nitto Trail Grapplers M/T tires.

You will instantly increase your size with these 5 used 35x12.50x17 tires.

You will receive 4 with about 50% tread life and a 5th tire that has never touched the ground.

They are all in great shape!

Perform better and longer on the trail! Watch as people stare at your rig. Listen and smile when you hear wives ask their husbands why they are not that big.

I know what you are asking yourself, " what do I need to pay to play like the pros"? Well that's the beauty of it. These five beauties will only set you back 600 bucks. That's 120 per tire. And remember one tire has never been used!

So why not go with the number 1 tire recommended by Wayalife, JKX and forum wheelers everywhere!

We are sorry but due to all the manhood packed into these beauties shipping would be difficult so we are offering as pick up only.

If you want any more information or addition photos please let me know.

Have a great day!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384727230.329070.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384727245.896232.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1384727260.584754.jpg

NAUJK

WHY MUST ALL THE GOOD USED 35" TIRE DEALS BE SO DANG FAR AWAY!!! :mad: :banghead:

That is a great deal I would take those in a heart beat if you werent so far away...

SierraSilver

I might be interested. I just picked up my JKU last night, and it has xd rims with 295x70x17 Nitto Trail Grapplers with at least 60% tread, new spare. That is basically a 33.3" tire. If I can find a buyer for mine I might drive down to get yours. Mine are too small for me.
Marty

Conman

I might be interested. I just picked up my JKU last night, and it has xd rims with 295x70x17 Nitto Trail Grapplers with at least 60% tread, new spare. That is basically a 33.3" tire. If I can find a buyer for mine I might drive down to get yours. Mine are too small for me.
Marty

Ya just keep me posted. You should be able to get close for yours what I am asking for mine.

Top Bottom