NOOB Here! Hi All!

SFWSCX3

Hey all! I’ve been running a Toyota for the last several years, but finally talked “The Boss” aka Wifey… into letting me buy a Jeep again! Ordered a JLURD a few weeks back and it should be built next week. Hoping to see it early September. I ran an 85 CJ7 way back in the day and have regretted selling it ever since. starting With a 2” Mopar lift and 35’s. Running K02’s on the 4Runner, but not sure what I’ll do on this rig. Picked up a Warn Zeon 10s, Mopar light mounts, backup camera relocation kit, Warn winch plate online and off of the forums. Looking into Skids, but not much out there. Definitely going to go aluminum to attempt a lighter build than my last. Looking forward to building this one and seeing you all on the trails. I’m in the SF Bay Area. My daughter attends UNR so I’ll be in Nevada hitting trails often!

CalSgt

Hooked
Welcome from Susanville

You would be surprised what the factory skids will handle, mine are showing some wear but they have been through the Rubicon 3 times (both ways each time), Fordyce, a week in Moab, and my local canyon about a dozen times.

SFWSCX3

Welcome from Susanville

You would be surprised what the factory skids will handle, mine are showing some wear but they have been through the Rubicon 3 times (both ways each time), Fordyce, a week in Moab, and my local canyon about a dozen times.
Nice! I believe there are a few more vulnerable spots on the Diesels. I’ll need to read more and make an educated decision. If I don’t need them, I don’t want to buy them! Thanks for the response!

Top Bottom