Noob From Indian Rocks Beach , Florida .

Dive Dog

New to this whole forum thing , I've been reading a lot of the threads here and was unable to see the vid's . I'm glad I signed up , saw the Snake Eyes one and I'm Impressed you do nice work .
Thanks for all the work you folks invested in that , I would have no idea where to start with something like that .
Any way I live on the Beach and there are a lot of Jeeps here , I've owned mine since new , it's a 07 JKR , on 37's- 4.5" home-made lift , still running 44's but they have been sleeved .
Also swapped the 3.8 for a LS3 and 6L80E with a MoTech Kit . It's a blast to drive .
We use our Jeeps a little differently than you guys in the west do , ours are used on the beaches to get our Dive Gear to the site we are going to dive . Sugar Sand is our demon here , very fine sand to say the least . You can bury yourself pretty quick without enough momentum or being over pressure in the tires . It's a different animal completely . Thanks for allowing me to join , this is something a friend told me about , glad I checked it out . I have spent a lot of time reading here and enjoy it . Can't seem to get enough , pretty addicting .

Thanks

Top Bottom