Nitto Tera Graplers

TwistedJK

Anyone running, or have run, these tires? Wondering how they are off road. I'm assuming not too great in the mud based on their tread. Saw a set of 325/70/17's over the weekend that peaked my interest. Just wanting opinions on them.

I have run them on my Ram 2500 and loved them. I believe GCM2 has stated before that if they came in a 40 he would be running them on his EVOJEEP.

They are a good all around tire and I did not have an issue in the swampy mud of Florida and Georgia with a heavy 3/4 ton truck.

R/
Will

Had them on my truck and I can say that they are good as an all around tire. You might want to consider the Trail Grapplers for a more aggressive design yet not as loud as an MT.

Thanks for the responses guys. I don't think anything can be as loud as the super swamper iroks I have on there now, man they are defining on the highway. Oddly enough the Mrs. doesn't care about the noise, just the looks lol. I might give these tires a try, they are pretty cheap at our Discount Tire.

I ran them on my JKU for about 10k until I went up to 35" EXO grapplers in January.

They were great tires. Low road noise and good traction on and off-road (mild to moderate trails).

Top Bottom