Nissan at SEMA 2022

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So I know there have been a few of you wondering what Nissan will be bringing to SEMA and so, I did a little looking. Among other things, a Z with every possible Nismo accessory available (and soon to be available ones) will be there.

Screenshot 2022-10-28 071608.png

Nissan Nismo Performance Parts Z​

Wrapping up this collection of SEMA custom car debuts is the Nismo Performance Parts Z. It's a 2022 Nissan Z with every possible Nismo accessory available and soon-to-be-available. A huge portion of the parts are for the suspension including coilovers with adjustable damping and ride height, adjustable anti-roll bars, rear lower camber links, rear traction arms, anti-roll bar endlinks, front upper control arms, front outer tie-rod ends and midlinks. The car also shows a prototype front shock tower brace. The brakes are upgraded with a kit that includes 6-piston front calipers, 4-piston rear calipers and stainless steel brake lines. They're hidden by 19-inch forged LM-RS1 wheels available in black, dark silver or bronze. As for powertrain upgrades, the car has a cold-air intake that's in the process of getting CARB certification, a track-only exhaust and a twin-disc clutch and flywheel set that can handle up to 800 horsepower and 750 pound-feet of torque. Further dress-up parts include carbon fiber mirror covers, carbon fiber engine cover, carbon fiber steering wheel trim, a new coolant tank, oil filler cap, fuel filler cap, door kick plates and a titanium shift knob. All of these parts are either available now or will be soon for your own 2022 or newer Z.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like Nissan will also be making a bigger push into the off road truck market as well with this Frontier V8 concept.

Screenshot 2022-10-28 072017.png

Nissan Nismo Off Road Frontier V8 concept​

At the other end of the Frontier spectrum is the Nismo Off Road Frontier V8. This was built by Forsberg Racing, known for its monstrous 1,300-horsepower GT-R-powered Z drift car, with a combination of custom parts and some Nismo accessories. The showpiece of course is the 5.6-liter V8 under the hood, which comes from the bigger Titan pickup truck. It's given a bit of a performance boost with a Nismo intake and cat-back exhaust. The truck rides on custom suspension including unique control arms, front spindles and hubs, rear leaf springs and a Titan rear axle. It's also outfitted with Nismo/Bilstein shocks. The custom carbon fiber widebody kit and hood cover the big tires on Nismo Axis wheels. The truck also showcases accessories currently available such as the Nismo roof rack and LED lights, plus Nismo prototype accessories such as the rock rails, front bumper and rear spare tire carriers.

Sylvester

Looks like Nissan will also be making a bigger push into the off road truck market as well with this Frontier V8 concept.

View attachment 380824

Nissan Nismo Off Road Frontier V8 concept​

At the other end of the Frontier spectrum is the Nismo Off Road Frontier V8. This was built by Forsberg Racing, known for its monstrous 1,300-horsepower GT-R-powered Z drift car, with a combination of custom parts and some Nismo accessories. The showpiece of course is the 5.6-liter V8 under the hood, which comes from the bigger Titan pickup truck. It's given a bit of a performance boost with a Nismo intake and cat-back exhaust. The truck rides on custom suspension including unique control arms, front spindles and hubs, rear leaf springs and a Titan rear axle. It's also outfitted with Nismo/Bilstein shocks. The custom carbon fiber widebody kit and hood cover the big tires on Nismo Axis wheels. The truck also showcases accessories currently available such as the Nismo roof rack and LED lights, plus Nismo prototype accessories such as the rock rails, front bumper and rear spare tire carriers.
Looks better than a Bronco

Strainger

Caught the Bug
I had a 240Z for close to 20 years. A 300zx twin turbo that I really liked. My last car before getting my first Jeep was a 350Z. While I was comfortable in the first two, I couldn't find a good driving position in the 350Z. A buddy at work pointed me to a Jeep. Once I got into the Jeep and met you, I never looked back. Thanks for all you showed me and for being a friend.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I had a 240Z for close to 20 years. A 300zx twin turbo that I really liked. My last car before getting my first Jeep was a 350Z. While I was comfortable in the first two, I couldn't find a good driving position in the 350Z. A buddy at work pointed me to a Jeep. Once I got into the Jeep and met you, I never looked back. Thanks for all you showed me and for being a friend.
I cannot picture you in a ricer lol

Strainger

Caught the Bug
I cannot picture you in a ricer lol
LOL, the biggest car I owned over the years was a Ford SVO mustang. My first real car was an MGA. That set the tone for the cars I would be attracted to. I was coming back from the east coast in my Opel GT when I saw my first 240Z and decided that would be my next car.

Last edited:

kevman65

Hooked
Had a Datsun 180Z, 76 or 77, when I was in high school.

Was always a displacement kind of guy, but someone in school needed money and I bought that Z for $500 and to this day I don't know how I survived that car. Damned things are scary fast.

Top Bottom