Nice jeep

80 grand where did it go ????? Bad thing is someone will pay for it.

2011 JKU 3.5 R.E. Longarm lift.

Sorry but for that kind of money, you can build a really nice Jeep and with things you'd actually want.

what you dont like 500 smitty build low clearance sliders, 2k in bumpers, 1k in lift, and (lets be generous) 10K hemi conversion resulting in a 50K markup?

I watched it drive down the street and closed that window. Didn't see anything but the front and the rockstar wheels. That's all I needed.

For 80k i would buy a '10 cayenne s to get to banana republic fast, and a new JK sport and spend the left over 10k to make it go offroad...

But then again if I lived in chicago I would just get subaru and take a few vacations.

FIBS? LOL...

For 80k i would buy a '10 cayenne s to get to banana republic fast, and a new JK sport and spend the left over 10k to make it go offroad...

But then again if I lived in chicago I would just get subaru and take a few vacations.

FIBS? LOL...

Lol I bought my wife a Subaru today

For those who didn't make it to the end, he straight up says this line of bullshit "With well over 80 grand invested in this Jeep"

Rofl.

"80 grand" on stock everything and a hemi. And let's not forget aev's " premium bumper set"

Poor guy who gets suckered into it.

Sent from my EVO-3d using WAYALIFE app.

80 grand = a JKU for me with all the "right" goodies and a JKU for my lady with all the "right" goodies.
then a couple trips to play in the pair of JKU's

I really don't understand the hype with the rockstars.

I will say that they are nice looking. I like the stock 5 spoke and I think for that reason it gives it a premium look while not straying far from stock look. But with every vehicle from ford rangers to Dodge rams and Jeeps running them...the market's flooded with em

For those who didn't make it to the end, he straight up says this line of bullshit "With well over 80 grand invested in this Jeep"

I made it to him talking about the hemi and then called it quits after I could tell they only put on wheels, tires, sliders and bumpers...Hey guys, I have the premium 2013 Rubi version of this Jeep but with the 3.6L. If anyone is interested ill sell it cheap at 60K saving you 20k for the Hemi upgrade that you can get for 10K :cheesy:

If anyone is interested ill sell it cheap at 60K saving you 20k for the Hemi upgrade that you can get for 10K :cheesy:

who does new hemi's for 10k? havent seen them that low. the aev kit is 6-7k alone depending on which motor you choose and they use new crate motors for an additional 6-10k. and they dont have the 2012-13 verison out just yet:sigh:

Wow! :eek: 80g's. Does it have gold plated diff. Covers :confused::thumbdown:

Sent from my EVO using WAYALIFE mobile app

who does new hemi's for 10k? havent seen them that low. the aev kit is 6-7k alone depending on which motor you choose and they use new crate motors for an additional 6-10k. and they dont have the 2012-13 version out just yet:sigh:

no not a new crate engine, but this isnt being said to be a brand new engine either. Also with a little shopping around for a lightly used(see Moby, and I know its not a hemi) motor you could get it done....and easily for less than the cost they are stating of 80K total investment of vehicle. This is also a used JKUR thats going on 3years old. Admittedly maybe 10K would be tough to get it done, but can be done for not much more than that, especially if you "know a guy".

no not a new crate engine, but this isnt being said to be a brand new engine either. Also with a little shopping around for a lightly used(see Moby, and I know its not a hemi) motor you could get it done....and easily for less than the cost they are stating of 80K total investment of vehicle. This is also a used JKUR thats going on 3years old. Admittedly maybe 10K would be tough to get it done, but can be done for not much more than that, especially if you "know a guy".

i get yah. i'm not defending the vehicle and price here, its crap. just thought you had a hook up on the hemi conversions. i know aev charges over 20k for a swap, and closer to 30k for the 6.4L. JEEP SPEED SHOP -Total for parts & labor - Turn-key price: $16,965.00*
thats a 5.7L USED MOTOR. 10K would be nice...i'd do it if it was the bigger motor. with the new 3.6l motor i dont think the 5.7l swap is really worth it.....gotta go bigger

Top Bottom