Newest edition to the family!

Hack12

After decades of being a Jeep family and owning everything from Grand Cherokees, to Cherokees, to Wranglers, I think my father finally got sick and tired of looking at my JK and not owning anything with a Jeep logo on it himself.

Though he isn't as extreme as most of us, I'm happy to say that he went out and scooped himself up a beautiful 2001 XJ with 70K miles and in amazing condition! Inside and out, this thing is pristine!

I think I may start looking for something similar as a daily driver. I had a 1995 XJ when I was a teenager and LOVED it!

It's certainly no Wrangler, but it's a beaut none-the-less!

My old 1995 XJ:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397840688.775117.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397840704.185702.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397840724.861107.jpg

My pops' 2001 XJ:

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397840761.837705.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1397840774.670385.jpg

Congrats dad!

nice wheels he got, my daughter is getting ready to drive and real thinking one of these would be best for her first vehicle. she wants a liberty, buy i like these better!

nice wheels he got, my daughter is getting ready to drive and real thinking one of these would be best for her first vehicle. she wants a liberty, buy i like these better!

I agree. After Wranglers, Cherokees are my favorite of all the Jeep models.

Give my congrats to him on the rig! Agreed, after the Wrangler the Cherokee is my favorite Jeep. I love watching the JeepSpeed guys rag those things out!

Give my congrats to him on the rig! Agreed, after the Wrangler the Cherokee is my favorite Jeep. I love watching the JeepSpeed guys rag those things out!

Absolutely. A guy I used to work with had a white one all done up. Thing looked really great!

Last edited:
Top Bottom