Newb in SoCal

TheMikeD

Hi everyone. I'm a new jeep owner/enthusiast in the IE in SoCal. I have a 2013 Rubicon with a Rubicon Express 3.5" lift and 35's.

Just thought i'd say "hello"

jeep.jpg

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
Welcome to Wayalife! :standing wave: Being a new Jeep owner and enthusiast with such a nice looking rig, tell us how and why you got here! :yup::thumb:

TheMikeD

Welcome to Wayalife! :standing wave: Being a new Jeep owner and enthusiast with such a nice looking rig, tell us how and why you got here! :yup::thumb:

Thanks for all the welcomes. I found this by dong a google search for info about Coyote Canyon in Borrego Springs. Saw the video of the trip that Wayalife filmed a few years ago on that trail. Then I obviously started watching all of the other videos of the groups rides and other adventures. Looks like you guys have a lot of fun.

Moochie

TheMikeD said:
Thanks for all the welcomes. I found this by dong a google search for info about Coyote Canyon in Borrego Springs. Saw the video of the trip that Wayalife filmed a few years ago on that trail. Then I obviously started watching all of the other videos of the groups rides and other adventures. Looks like you guys have a lot of fun.

Coyote Canyon and the trail up thru Collins Valley is one of my favorites in Anza Borrego State Park. I've been up there with friends 4 times recently. We like to camp at the old Sheep Camp Ranger station site.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug

So did watching the videos make you want to buy a Jeep and you did? :idontknow::thinking:

Top Bottom