NEW - WAYALIFE Dream Jeep Virtual Reality Builder!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome! So glad you guys are enjoying the new Dream Jeep Builder and I'm glad that a few of you found the other vehicles you can build up too :thumb:

Big Rock

You must be a glutton for punishment!

So how many employees do you have? Because this is so cool, you have just created a full time job for several people just adding virtual accessories. It needs more of everything. More tires, more wheels, more suspensions, more , more and even more.... Love it! Keep up the excellent work.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So how many employees do you have? Because this is so cool, you have just created a full time job for several people just adding virtual accessories. It needs more of everything. More tires, more wheels, more suspensions, more , more and even more.... Love it! Keep up the excellent work.

:cheesy: We've been working with a friend who developed the Interactive Garage software. In fact, it's actually nothing new, just something we thought would be fun to incorporate here and for guys like you. There are updates in the works to make it so that you can order parts right off of it too but I don't know when that will happen. As far as additional products go, we're working on it but it's a bit more complicated than just adding parts in. That's the easy part.

GraniteCrystal

:cheesy: We've been working with a friend who developed the Interactive Garage software. In fact, it's actually nothing new, just something we thought would be fun to incorporate here and for guys like you. There are updates in the works to make it so that you can order parts right off of it too but I don't know when that will happen. As far as additional products go, we're working on it but it's a bit more complicated than just adding parts in. That's the easy part.
Curious how this is done. Parts are borrowed, 3D scanned, and then uploaded to the website? Or do companies donate CAD renderings you can pull in?

999EVO

Amazing

Absolutely amazing... There goes 1 hour of time that I didn't have...

Can see myself coming back. Was impressed with the vast list, expected less options. Will you be adding AEV stuff?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Would love to add as many manufacturers as possible including AEV. That being said, we can't just use their stuff the way everyone on Facebook and Instagram does. Hopefully we can get companies like them on board.

Will.Smothers

This is really cool but it would be great if you had some 18" wheels and tires (by the way, the sahara wheels you have in the configurator are 18" wheels) and I would love to see you guys add Ace Engineering and Fab stuff to this as well. Would be nice if Cooper tires were an option as well.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This is really cool but it would be great if you had some 18" wheels and tires (by the way, the sahara wheels you have in the configurator are 18" wheels) and I would love to see you guys add Ace Engineering and Fab stuff to this as well. Would be nice if Cooper tires were an option as well.

I'm quite sure we have both 18" wheels and Ace Engineering and Fab Four stuff available for the 4-door. The 2-door setup is missing a few things but we're working on it.

Regarding Cooper, I would love to have them on board as well. Working on it.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Again, I'm glad to hear so many of you are enjoying the new Jeep Dream Builder!

So you know, we're working on a rear view so that you can see rear bumper options and we're also working on a doorless option so that you can see it with half doors, rock doors and with any luck, with sport cages installed. :yup:

Top Bottom