New to the community Milwaukee, WI

ParmleyZac

Hello all, after 20 years of pestering my uncle, he finally sold me his1960 Willy’s CJ5 Parmley fiberglass body. Ran in 93 when it was parked but it’s been sitting in my grandmas garage ever since. 4 cylinder, 3 speed with OD, Parmley made a little over 30 of these bodies. Right now I’m trying to decide what to do with the power train. With only a 83” wheelbase I don’t have a lot to work with. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated.

Attachments

• E462DC4B-F842-4EEC-95E9-C1C1EC5A34FC.jpeg
    E462DC4B-F842-4EEC-95E9-C1C1EC5A34FC.jpeg
    347.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 732FE35E-F8B9-4F5D-801B-DFF211888EFF.jpeg
    732FE35E-F8B9-4F5D-801B-DFF211888EFF.jpeg
    613.6 KB · Views: 14

DZRTJP

Cool Jeep just like that. Wouldn't be bad to restore all just the way it was. Or maybe a little restomod? Too many mods might interfere with the current body & frame. Wonder if the drivetrain out of a wrecked JK would fit?

GP NOIR

Hooked
Beautiful! I’ve never that body kit before. Get it running in stock form and wheel it until you figure out what you want it to do.

Back the day, the Buick V-6 was a common swap.

A modern super/turbo charged 4 cyl would be cool.

ParmleyZac

Beautiful! I’ve never that body kit before. Get it running in stock form and wheel it until you figure out what you want it to do.

Back the day, the Buick V-6 was a common swap.

A modern super/turbo charged 4 cyl would be cool.
These bodies were sold with the dauntless in them. I’ve toyed with that idea However those seem harder to come by than they once were

Top Bottom