New RUBI takeoffs..

mikefishes

There is a new build coming and all of these parts will be available in the next two weeks or so. I'm not really sure what to price half this stuff at, so I am open to reasonable offers.

Shocks and springs SOLD

headlights (bulb and housing) available now. SOLD

Hood latches SOLD

Front lower control arms

Front driveshaft

Front and rear bumper

Tire carrier

Third brake light

Wheel and tires (less than 500 miles since new) Spare obviously has no miles SOLD

I am one of the rare(er) East coast guys and I would love to avoid the shipping hassles if possible. However, I am willing to ship on your dime if it's something you really want.

Stay tuned for photos of the finished NEW build!

Last edited:

mikefishes

Congrats on the new build Mike! Can't wait to see the pics!

Thanks Brother. I'm psyched for your new station and the new life you are building. I've been following along on FB and it's awesome. Very happy for you.

When I get this build finished I am heading down to TN to visit a buddy that lives outside of Memphis. I'll let you know and we should get together for dinner.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Thanks Brother. I'm psyched for your new station and the new life you are building. I've been following along on FB and it's awesome. Very happy for you.

When I get this build finished I am heading down to TN to visit a buddy that lives outside of Memphis. I'll let you know and we should get together for dinner.

Deal! Just give me a heads up so I can make sure I'm not working then

mikefishes

Congrats on the new build! Look forward to seeing pics!

Thanks Mr Ty!

I hope you're doing well. New build she be done enough to wheel by the end of the month. We'll have to get together soon after.

So far round one is:

EVO enforcer pro coilovers
ATX slabs with 37 Nittp TGs
Front drive shaft
EVO sliders
Regear to 5.13
Trucklites
New CB
Still deciding on bumper and tire carrier
Gussets and some reinforcement to the front axle.

More to come next month

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
Thanks Mr Ty!

I hope you're doing well. New build she be done enough to wheel by the end of the month. We'll have to get together soon after.

So far round one is:

EVO enforcer pro coilovers
ATX slabs with 37 Nittp TGs
Front drive shaft
EVO sliders
Regear to 5.13
Trucklites
New CB
Still deciding on bumper and tire carrier
Gussets and some reinforcement to the front axle.

More to come next month

Damn that is quite the build list. I hope all is well with you too. We will have to plan something in the near future.

mikefishes

Moving this back to the top!

Tires and Wheels are now off and available

Shocks, springs, driveshaft, are also ready for a new home

Front and rear bumpers are good to go, as well

Top Bottom