new member from Kurdistan

Ali

Hi all - new to this thread as a member but have found a ton of great info here over the last few days its very nice to see WOL vids in youtube as a matter of fact i wish i was born in U.S.A but i am a Kurd living in Kurdistan the other Iraq and a member of peshmarga who we fight against ISIS terrorists any way i wish you accept me as a friend and here is my whole story.

i used to Love Jeep but as its made in U.S.A and the shipping and cost to get it over here was so high that i could not afford it any way i could get a H3 and modified it but as the heavy weight was my problem and the L5 engine was not a thing makes me happy i could run it for 3 years of pain and it helped me after some modifications as i used it in challenges against other Toyota cars any way the day has come and i own now a Jeep wrangler under 50 k made full services of oil changers trany oil and filter changes etc.

what i need

the matter of fact i need to upgrade my jeep and love to get advice on full lift kits 3 or 4'' :thumb::yup::Dthat require no modifications to the frame from cutting welding etc , and to get steel bumpers ,tires,tranny cooler,best 2'' wheel spacer,bead lock wheels ,ARB locker, led lights roof lights etc i have warn zeon 12 CB radio used to have it on H3 .

way of using my jeep its for full off road use and stability on road terrain and mountains bumpy chases in night hunting rock and bumps and just like some vids i post to insure you what is i need or how i need and looking for your kind response and advice thanks and best regards.
here is my old H3 Hummer(Sold) and my new 2010 JK thanks in advance and i posted lately
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?20848-new-member-wants-to-upgrade-his-JK-2010-please-advice&p=381808#post381808

some pics IMG_3472[1].JPG
hnhhh.jpg

my new JK wrangler unlimited sport
IMG_4371.jpg

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Welcome to Wayalife.

Check out EVO MFG. The Enforcer lift with King 2.5 shocks would be a perfect setup for you. Get the drag link flip kit and a new front driveshaft as well.

trailless

Caught the Bug
Welcome to Wayalife! Thanks for the support with ISIS!!! :rock:

I plan on getting the EVO enforcer when I upgrade to 37" tires. Also, post some more pictures of you all wheeling. I don't even know what your region looks like! :brows:

Ali

Welcome to Wayalife.

Check out EVO MFG. The Enforcer lift with King 2.5 shocks would be a perfect setup for you. Get the drag link flip kit and a new front driveshaft as well.

thanks for the advice is it only available through waya life site any amazon or e bay online?

Oregonjeeper

WELCOME TO WAL!! AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT TAKING ON ISIS!!!...:thumb:

LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS HAVE FUN WHEELING OUT THERE AS WELL KEEP THE PHOTOS COMING

Top Bottom