New Jeep guy from Michigan

busted33

I am new to this forum and also new to Jeeps. Ive always been a fullsized Ford truck fanatic but my wife talked me into a Jeep back in January this year so I bought my first jeep (2000 TJ) because she likes the idea of going topless 9Jeep that is :)

Well Ive been bitten by the bug and have since picked up a stretched TJ frame with 1 ton axles and already beginning a trail rig build. I am amazed at all the information available for jeeps in the net. Its like an underworld I didn't know existed.

Thanks for letting me join your forum and hope to do some wheelin with some of you once my project is finished (Im located about 15 minutes north of Ann Arbor)

Jeep on!

[URL=http://s122.photobucket.com/user/wordsmither31/media/2000%20TJ/01212_bsVYzHwcpq3_600x450.jpg.html][/URL]

Last edited:
Nice Jeep....Hello I'm up in Linden not far from you I'm sure we might hook up on a trail soon see ya....1394735378129.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L720 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome new jeep guy. .........

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome! Cant see from which part of Michigan your from, im frome Macomb County area, hopefully see ya around!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Welcome my friend. .... Nice silver rubi that's the best color you can get in a jk:thumbup:

Sent from my SCH-I605 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom