New Gladiator owner

JimLee

Hooked
Welcome! We live in the desert and my wife thinks she's a princess so it top and doors on for us, sorry I'm no help there.

Welcome and congrats on the new rig?

I don’t keep personally identifiable documents in any of my vehicles. Insurance cards are in my insurance app that can text or email if needed, and my registration is a pic in my phone. Cops can easily access registration also.

onlyone

I’m sorry I don’t have an answer for that due to us not taking the top or doors off.

Welcome!

WJCO

Meme King
Super noob question: when out in the world with no top or doors, where do y'all keep your paper registration, etc?
Welcome. The glove box nor the center console get removed when you take off the doors.

Also, you likely have a pocket behind the left rear seat that you'll find when you fold the seat down.

Gladiator23

Welcome. The glove box nor the center console get removed when you take off the doors.

Also, you likely have a pocket behind the left rear seat that you'll find when you fold the seat down.
Thanks for the reply, I do currently keep that stuff in the glove box on my grand cherokee. I was looking for a more secure or discreet option once the roof and doors come off on the gladiator. I've seen safes that you can bolt under the driver's seat so that might be the direction I go.

WJCO

Meme King
Thanks for the reply, I do currently keep that stuff in the glove box on my grand cherokee. I was looking for a more secure or discreet option once the roof and doors come off on the gladiator. I've seen safes that you can bolt under the driver's seat so that might be the direction I go.
That pocket behind the seat is pretty cool because the rear seat can be locked with your key so no one else can fold it down. Key cylinder is up near the head rest.

-AINOKEA-

Hooked
Welcome. Glove box and center console are lockable as well.. though if someone really wants to get in there, they will.

CalSgt

Hooked
Welcome from California. In addition to the safes that bolt under the seat you can get safes that mount inside the console.

Top Bottom