New from PA

EricThompson

Thank you for having me!

I purchased my first Jeep in 1994, when I was 15, a 1979 CJ7. My Jeep was older than me! Was a love/hate relationship, but once it started running consistently, I started hating it less!! After 10 years and getting a real job that required dressing properly, I need a car with a top, so I sold my CJ. I bought another '79 in 2018 and started over. Nothing fancy, 35" tires, original 304 swapped for a 401. Have been having a lot of fun at Rausch Creek when I can get there. In the process of building another one. TDK frame, 1 ton axles, original steel tub, 401, NV4500, Atlas, etc.

Thank you again for letting me join!

E.T.
101 Class 5-9-20-198.jpg

wjtstudios

Hooked
Thank you for having me!

I purchased my first Jeep in 1994, when I was 15, a 1979 CJ7. My Jeep was older than me! Was a love/hate relationship, but once it started running consistently, I started hating it less!! After 10 years and getting a real job that required dressing properly, I need a car with a top, so I sold my CJ. I bought another '79 in 2018 and started over. Nothing fancy, 35" tires, original 304 swapped for a 401. Have been having a lot of fun at Rausch Creek when I can get there. In the process of building another one. TDK frame, 1 ton axles, original steel tub, 401, NV4500, Atlas, etc.

Thank you again for letting me join!

E.T.
View attachment 368983
Awesome CJs!! Welcome from Detroit

Top Bottom