New from good ole Mississippi

Tyler02

Ha I try to wave at all of them but the majority of the times the only ones that will wave back are the modded jeeps.

90ChevStepside

Ha I try to wave at all of them but the majority of the times the only ones that will wave back are the modded jeeps.

Some guy I met at the gas station the other day was 16 with a 4 door jk and found out I was 21 and kept saying, "come on, buy me beer, we're jeep brothers!" Idiot..

I generally wave at anyone and everyone but most either blatantly ignore me or give me some discussed look. I've been trying to wave at every jeep I see you're the first to return it so far. But out in the Macedonia backroads, I can wave at anyone and bet money they'll return the favor..

Sent from some trail in Mississippi

drwfaulk

Hi I'm new too and from Hernando its nice to see some peeps from MS. a buddy and me are planning a trip to Hawk pride in Tuscumbia, AL in Oct.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

drwfaulk

Have any of y'all ms guys ever rode on the trails on the east side of Sardis lake?

I haven't wheeled at Sardis but I would love too one day . I'll be there on the lake for a family reunion this weekend..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Flexer07

I'm from tupelo also. And know Kyle. When ever y'all want to go to Sardis let me know. I have land there

Top Bottom