New EVO aluminum front bumper for jl or jt

JAGS

Hooked
Here's the shot I was talking about with the hoop, winch and lights installed.

View attachment 362477

Maybe it’s just me, but this aluminum bumpers seems to stick out further than the 1/4 pounder and the pro bumpers. Probably not an issue for most but something that caught my eye.

I’m really bummed they no longer have a SoCal shop. Also bummed there aren’t any events/shows where you can see these things in person.

Hard to tell how some parts actually look just from pics.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Maybe it’s just me, but this aluminum bumpers seems to stick out further than the 1/4 pounder and the pro bumpers. Probably not an issue for most but something that caught my eye.
It definitely sticks out. Probably the only way to keep factory lights.

benatc1

Hooked

I’m really bummed they no longer have a SoCal shop. Also bummed there aren’t any events/shows where you can see these things in person.

Hard to tell how some parts actually look just from pics.
I think it definitely sticks out more, but I don't think you have to cut anything with these, I could be wrong, and not that cutting is a deal breaker for me, but I could barely squeeze the winch in my quarter pounder in the JL and it still pressed against the grill. I do love that bumper though

JAGS

Hooked
I think it definitely sticks out more, but I don't think you have to cut anything with these, I could be wrong, and not that cutting is a deal breaker for me, but I could barely squeeze the winch in my quarter pounder in the JL and it still pressed against the grill. I do love that bumper though

I’m thinking about about the pro bumper. I like the looks of it. Aside from no fogs and it being steel, not sure other “downsides” to the JL pro?

benatc1

Hooked
I’m thinking about about the pro bumper. I like the looks of it. Aside from no fogs and it being steel, not sure other “downsides” to the JL pro?
Honestly, I felt like I wasn't missing anything thing when i got rid of my fog lights so I don't think thats to big of a deal. Plus you can always mount something if you feel the need. Pro bumper looks great too in my opinion.

PoorDad

Is anyone using this bumper unfinished? It is one of my top choices, and I kind of like the raw aluminum. I would imagine a layer of clearcoat would probably be in order, though. I am down to this bumper, and an LOD shorty signature. Depends on how much money I can justify spending.

benatc1

Hooked
Not running it unfinished, I have black powder coat, but I love this bumper and with my new black jeep have been thinking unfinished would looks pretty cool, but not enough to change what I have. If it were me I’d probably run some type of clear coat just for added protection.

upnover

Attachments

• B72E9020-7F5E-43B1-BAEA-42E7B994C215.jpeg
    B72E9020-7F5E-43B1-BAEA-42E7B994C215.jpeg
    307.3 KB · Views: 24
  • 5BC34ABC-6F4E-49AA-8A76-F3FBBED6F9C9.jpeg
    5BC34ABC-6F4E-49AA-8A76-F3FBBED6F9C9.jpeg
    310.3 KB · Views: 25
Top Bottom