New Crawler Coming Next Year!

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I consider a lot of people here close friends, even having not met everyone in person. That being said, I wanted to share some good news for 2020. After overcoming some challenges, Lisa and I are expecting a new bundle of joy in June of next year. Being nearly 40, its going to be a whole new adventure. Needless to say the jeep will be the baby's Wayalife. We're really excited and cannot wait for his or her arrival. View attachment 356287

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

That’s great news. You are still a young man. I’m 52 and have a 17 month old. He’s the best thing that ever happened to me.
IMG_0455.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Primo82

Caught the Bug
I consider a lot of people here close friends, even having not met everyone in person. That being said, I wanted to share some good news for 2020. After overcoming some challenges, Lisa and I are expecting a new bundle of joy in June of next year. Being nearly 40, its going to be a whole new adventure. Needless to say the jeep will be the baby's Wayalife. We're really excited and cannot wait for his or her arrival. View attachment 356287

Congrats man! My kids love jeeping, I'm sure your new addition will too!

jesse3638

Hooked
Thanks everyone. Again we're really happy.

A friend of mine i told just turned 50 and has a 5yo. The first thing he said was "Parenting over 40 is so much different but its thd best thing ever!"

JKbrick

Thanks everyone. Again we're really happy.

A friend of mine i told just turned 50 and has a 5yo. The first thing he said was "Parenting over 40 is so much different but its thd best thing ever!"

Congratulations to all of your family! 55 here with a 6 year old, I think I’m a better parent this time than when I was young. Enjoy every minute, well maybe not every single minute but most of them

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jesse3638

Hooked
Congratulations to all of your family! 55 here with a 6 year old, I think I’m a better parent this time than when I was young. Enjoy every minute, well maybe not every single minute but most of them

Yeah I'm hoping that's the case. Mentally I don't feel like I'm almost 40. My wife will definitely tell you I domt act 40, but my body reminds me all the time its not what it once was...haha.
Right on!....
Thank Ed!

Slavens

Caught the Bug

Congratulations! Joy showed me Lisa’s post a few weeks ago and I took a shot for you [emoji16]. I’m sure we will hook up soon man, take care!

Top Bottom