New atx bead lock wheels

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Anybody know what's different? I saw ORE put a picture on Facebook.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using WAYALIFE mobile app

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
i think this is them. the [h=3]AX757 Chamber Pro II
AX7577900L624N_american_racing_atx_series_black_ax757_chamber_pro_ii.png
[/h]

http://www.atxwheels.com/wheels/AX757/AX7576

olram30

Not That Kind of Engineer
Yeah, the chamber pro. Thanks for the better picture. Now to decide on these or slabs..

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Yeah, the chamber pro. Thanks for the better picture. Now to decide on these or slabs..

i dont think you can go wrong with either one! if you want to be just a LITTLE different i would say these over the slabs. if i had the cash i think i would choose these just for that reason

JKU-Tom

Offset is 4" on these. Don't know if it matters though. Edit. Sorry I meant backspace.

Last edited:

Heholua

Offset is 4" on these. Don't know if it matters though.

It will matter if you run standard width axles with 12.50" or wider tires. With 68.5" width axles you should be OK.

You will encounter rubbing off road while flexing with the front sway bar disconnected. On road, you'd be fine.

Last edited:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Offset or backspace? They aren't the same. Anyway, if the backspacing only comes in 4" then it will definitely matter for some people because 4" backspace wheels will not work well with, for example, EVO's coil over kits.

Indefatigable

I saw these pop up just before new years. I think this is kind of a big deal for ATX. It gets them into the game for say the TJ market. The 17x9 with 3.5BS (Slab) had the wheel stick out too much. But now with 4", it is in the mix with the other beadlock makers.
There are a fair number of us TJ/LJ/YJ etc types running 37" rubber but the only wheels with appropriate back space is beadlocks when moving to 17" rubber. Not many companies make 37x12.50R15 tires. Coming from an area where fender and mud flap laws are enforced this works.

My next set of tires will be 37x12.50R17 and these wheels look like the best ones to get for my application. 2014 Christmas shopping if there is any money left after finishing the kitchen and buying a commuter car.

Hint hint vendors! 2014 Christmas special :)

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Didn't American Racing produce these like a year or two ago? Same wheel but with a slightly different beadlock ring? Seems I've seen these before on a few prerunners back in my BITD days.

Indefatigable

Didn't American Racing produce these like a year or two ago? Same wheel but with a slightly different beadlock ring? Seems I've seen these before on a few prerunners back in my BITD days.

Chamber Pro. Different ring, different offset. I think the rim was also different width (8.5?)

But ya, same Chamber look. They also make (or made) a non bead lock edition.

Jerms

Good looking wheel. I'd like to see them on a nice tj. I still like my 3.5 bs on my jk a little better.

Top Bottom