New 37s - 3 Choices

Colorado4x4

Alright Wayalife, I basically have 3 options for new 37” MTs based on what is available near me and what I can get in the next couple of weeks.
1. BFG MT KM3
2. Falken Wildpeak MT
3. Mickey Thompson Baja Boss MT

I had 38” Falken MTs on my old YJ crawler and loved them for crawling but not sure how long they will last with daily driving. I think BFG knows tires but it has been over 10 years since I’ve had a set of BFGs. I’m curious about the Mickey Thompson new MTs but don’t know how they’re holding up. I’m leaning toward the BFGs. Any thoughts? Thanks for your input!

Dale72

Hooked
Alright Wayalife, I basically have 3 options for new 37” MTs based on what is available near me and what I can get in the next couple of weeks.
1. BFG MT KM3
2. Falken Wildpeak MT

I had 38” Falken MTs on my old YJ crawler and loved them for crawling but not sure how long they will last with daily driving. I think BFG knows tires but it has been over 10 years since I’ve had a set of BFGs. I’m curious about the Mickey Thompson new MTs but don’t know how they’re holding up. I’m leaning toward the BFGs. Any thoughts? Thanks for your input!
Michelin owns BFG'S and Goodyear owns Mickey Thompson

Dale72

Hooked
1. BFG MT KM3
2. Falken Wildpeak MT

I would get BFGs

Colorado4x4

Thanks guys. That’s what I’m leaning towards. BFG had a proven track record of making good tires. I remember when the KOs came out and I was the first one to get them in my area in like 1998. Hell yea! Going from 35s to 37s on my JKU

Colorado4x4

Nittos are on national back order for 4-6 weeks according to my local discount tire. Not sure about the Toyos. I would go with them too. I’m going to keep my Cooper 35” ATs and run them in winter and probably get some steel wheels for these 37s

Arrcherr

Caught the Bug
Nittos are on national back order for 4-6 weeks according to my local discount tire. Not sure about the Toyos. I would go with them too. I’m going to keep my Cooper 35” ATs and run them in winter and probably get some steel wheels for these 37s
When I was ready to move to 37s I originally wanted the Nittos but they were on national backorder. I ended up getting the Toyo Open Country MTs. FWIW I couldn't be happier with them..

bmkrinne

Lot’s of people running the Baja Boss MT’s around here. Not me, but a lot of people!! They have nothing but good things to say about them. It remains to be seen about mileage and how they wear over time.

Rst8rox

KM3s are tried & true so you can’t go wrong. On the other hand I have heard nothing but great things about the new M.T. Baja Boss! I don’t think you will be disappointed with either.

Colorado4x4

Thanks guys. Man I don’t know what to get. Looks like I can get the Toyo MTs too. I’ve only ran Toyo ATs but it’s been over 10 years. My buddy has the Toyo MTs and they seem to do ok on the trail. I think the BFG MTs may have a little more grip but maybe the Toyo MTs will last a little longer. Who knows?

Top Bottom