Need some color opinions.

BABOOZLE

Caught the Bug
The windshield on my wife's jeep just cracked so that means a new Wayalife banner. Originally we bought the black vinyl one which you normally can't see. It shows up bright when the sun hits it just right. We liked that subtle touch it had but now we are thinking about changing it up. We have a Red Rock Crystal Jeep and all of the other decals are black. If there was a banner in the red rock color then we would do that but there's not. We were thinking white or maybe silver. We just don't know how well it will jive with everything else. What's your opinion? Thanks. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1452274649.758736.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1452274759.794197.jpg

WJCO

Meme King
The windshield on my wife's jeep just cracked so that means a new Wayalife banner. Originally we bought the black vinyl one which you normally can't see. It shows up bright when the sun hits it just right. We liked that subtle touch it had but now we are thinking about changing it up. We have a Red Rock Crystal Jeep and all of the other decals are black. If there was a banner in the red rock color then we would do that but there's not. We were thinking white or maybe silver. We just don't know how well it will jive with everything else. What's your opinion? Thanks.

Silver would look good, IMO. I too did the black at first and changed it right away. My color isn't present either so I went with Silver and love it.

DSC02464.jpg DSC02463 (2).jpg

FLKEYSJK

I really like the way it looks with the black banner but I think silver would be the next best option

Top Bottom