N00b here

MaaMohTh

Hello!!! Yeah, i'm pretty much a newbie in the JeeP world.... Got a jku 2011 last march with 140 000km on it already.... Hopefully it wont die on me before i'm done paying for it...6y to go!!! Only got a 3inch zone offroad lift kit for now on it... Should be installing poison spyder evap skid soon... Not easy with no place to work and being on a graveyard shift... Oh well.... If y'all have suggestions on what to do maintenance on first please advise! Til then, take care and keep on JeePin'! :)

Welcome to the forum. Like you, I also work that shift. I also have a 2011 jkur with about 55,000 miles. The best advice is to go through the whole jeep and check everything out. I now have a 4 inch lift on mine and feel like I am just starting. There is a lot of people on the forum that can help you out. Don't be afraid to ask. Best suggestion is start reading all the threads or some to see if that helps. Otherwise, good luck with the Jeep.

Greetings!:beer:

Go to the Tech forums here for the JK. I did alot. Check oil, make sure you have the right coolant and check to see if there is any gunk in the radiator. Look for leaks around the differentials. Brakes. The tech forums will help alot.

Welcome to the family!

Welcome to Wayalife! As mentioned head over to the jk tech section for maintenance items. Also check out the noobie FAQ as well to answer a majority or your questions about your jeep and mod plans.

Top Bottom