My minds playing tricks on me!

Oscar35

Finally, after 2 months of getting the run around, I took matters in my own hands. I called EVO MFG myself and was told there hadn't been an order placed by the shop I'm going through. I called the shop and got a bunch of crap excuses. Well, here's confirmation that the order was placed for sure this time. 2-4 weeks is what I was told for the wait. :banghead:

TUFTRLZ

Attachments

• 1394088361228.jpg
    1394088361228.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 102

TNuggs13

Sounds like you need to call ORE and give them an update. I'm sure someone there could get you squared away and put a rush on the order with the details you found out from EVO MFG.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Did you still order from that same shop? And Last I heard king was 4-6 weeks out on shocks but maybe that has changed.

Oscar35

Different shop. I was told 4 weeks max. Nothing was said about a delay for the King shocks. Hopefully it all gets here soon.

TUFTRLZ

JAGS

Hooked
Did you still order from that same shop? And Last I heard king was 4-6 weeks out on shocks but maybe that has changed.

Hasn't changed since Monday. I was told dont even call before April 1 to check on my order. It's not EVO, it's king like you said.

- Jason

Top Bottom